Slow Morning - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for this blessing :win: I didn't expect for the story to go with this kind of angle, but I'm all for it. Hopefully they'll be able to navigate and overcome it together. also, teaser for next couple to follow? haha

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
was thinking of this earlier and i see it updated just today niceeee

Dex-chan lover
aaaaaaaaaaaah
i'm excited to see where this development goes!

Contributor
Not surprised with the development.
Even though they both were on the same wavelength back in high school, Issei has now changed doing what he loves while Natsuo went with the flow and became a regular office worker. Poor him though, I can relate a bit.

Dex-chan lover
This was such a sudden turn… I guess the twist had to come before the end of the first tank, but wtf with the instant jealousy?! Just QUIT.
If you can’t find a new gig that covers rent and food, then crash at his place for a while until you find someplace else!

Fun fact: I lived in Tokyo, about 2km from Takadanobaba station, for less than ¥35000/mo in 2010.
It was a tatami mat (luckily I got the bottom bunk. I was able to use a big towel as a curtain for privacy), but I never felt unsafe, met some cool people, some idiots, some weirdos*…
co-ed.
There was also a men-only and women-only, but those usually cost more, iirc. Those rooms had air-con.
These sorts of things are in most major cities.
Point is, with the minimum wage in japan what it is, you can survive. It’s just awkward and you have no room for more than you can fit in a few travel bags.

*This is all such a nostalgai bomb.
Someone I knew for 2 weeks, part of a more or less drinking buddy trio, woke me up, had me eat some kind of chocolate bread with almond slices, and proposed to me. I don’t think they believed I had no facebook.
Also, we got STUPID drunk (me the most) often, chain smoked, and shot the shit. That’s all we did! All three of us, together.
How does this lead to a stable relationship?
then they left for the next city to stay in for 2 weeks. (some kind of “finding myself” thing? Going around with one bag of stuff.)

I was left there with this plate of chocolate bread slices, a piece of paper with an email (I think? She had mine…), and the most inscrutable look on my face.
Wat?

Users who are viewing this thread