Asuperu Kanojo

This manga is the only manga that can made me smile in some wholesome panel.

I hope this manga will success and got an anime adaptation, that would be cool!

hmm..Has the manga concluded?. or am i seeing wrong because the latest chapter had "Final" chapter vibes.

Thank you for reading

@Vikingbear, there are only 40 chapters translated in english for now but the manga has indeed concluded on chapter 123, there are only chinese translation available from what ive seen, hope a new group picks it up and puts out consistent chapters, its such a good story and i want more, XD.

Chinese chapter numberings are different from English!!
Chinese translation follows online raw chapter numbering starting from chapter 27
English translation follows tankoubon raw chapter numbering

Fed-Kun's army
goddammit, the cover is really sending me bad vibes. Can somebody whose read the last chapter tell me "good" or "bad" for the ending, no spoilers beyond that necessary?

Dex-chan lover
i'm still not sure about the romantic dynamic between the main characters, it seems to be born out of their dependencies upon each other which does not seem healthy

but i am grateful for this manga, if only because it has given me perspective upon people suffering from such conditions.

This manga is really good but im only like 26 chapterrs in so it might change. If you don't want to feel sad and maybe cry i suggest don't read this. It does have many wholesome moments tho.

Excellent work at making the reader hate the landlady's son, oooooh i wanna talk with him for a bit. -_-

Are scanslations allowed for titles with official translations? If not, I hope the publishers don't take too long to catch up to were Nocturne scans are at.

Fed-Kun's army
My only suggestion is to read the english title before reading the first few chapters. The dynamic will make a lot more sense.

Very depressing to read, but a true masterpiece. Really brings a lot of things to light that I think should be mentioned more often, and I feel like it really can speak to a lot of people who can sympathise or see themselves in the characters. Definitely worth a read.

Fed-Kun's army
The reason the english scanlation stopped is because the official tranlsation passed it. Also, it only goes up to Chapter 99. The author decided to end it because of poor sales. It's really a shame. This is very good.

Dex-chan lover
The reason the english scanlation stopped is because the official tranlsation passed it. Also, it only goes up to Chapter 99. The author decided to end it because of poor sales. It's really a shame. This is very good.
That's a shame as someone with aspergers this hard hard

Users who are viewing this thread