Hustle bones comin' out my mouth
Hustle bones comin' out my
Comin' out my mouth
Hustle bones comin' out my mouth
Comin' out my mouth

Dex-chan lover
I only just now realized “Asuperu” stands for Asperger (Syndrome). I thought it was some deep japanese Ainu phrase or something.

That explains a lot about the heroine.

@FredFriendly Not the scanner, but I did do the translation and editing. My Japanese is pretty bad, but this series seemed interesting and info on it was pretty scarce, so I thought I'd give it my best shot.

Group Leader
@TinFoilHeart You did a fine job. I've seen many chapters from many different series done by groups that have been around for a long time that were so annoyingly bad that they could not compare to your first attempt.

Keep up the good work!

Am I the only one that feels really bad for the girl. The fact she doesn't even understand or plan or think really in an acceptable way is pretty unsettling.

Dex-chan lover
STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

Dex-chan lover
This is like imagine your usual romance manga where you get to live together with a girl come out of nowhere. But build serious set up for it. Have reaction of the character to the situation as thing going on. The first one i see that is in sankarea, But it is a is it focus more on saving the heroine who you already on good term with, which make it too normie. So this one I can see reaction of MC when suddenly have a girl drop from the sky

Dex-chan lover
Seems like an interesting combination of cute and unsettling, I like it,. Thanks, translator, looking forward to more !

Heh, wish I knew how to add the alt name "AsperGirlfriend" or would it be "AsperGirl" ?

Users who are viewing this thread