Starting Today, We’re Childhood Friends - Vol. 8 Ch. 76 - Childhood Friend and Plans

Dex-chan lover
Oof, Comikey. I wish Manga UP! would license this too, cuz that's my app of choice when it comes to paywalled titles.

Who said manga readers don't experience the equivalent of "There's another streaming service that has the thing I'm looking for while Netflix doesn't have it?"

Did comikey drop this title? I use comikey and there used to be a small notification that shows when the next chapter will be released but now it's gone.

Dex-chan lover
frick, mangasee only has up to 71 and i don't want to deal with a comikey account

edit after reading: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oof, Comikey. I wish Manga UP! would license this too, cuz that's my app of choice when it comes to paywalled titles.

Who said manga readers don't experience the equivalent of "There's another streaming service that has the thing I'm looking for while Netflix doesn't have it?"
I didn't even know manga subscriptions were a thing people actually used

Dex-chan lover
so basically.. little has changed? i only read i think up to chapter 50 in mangatoto and it never got updated

Supporter
so basically.. little has changed? i only read i think up to chapter 50 in mangatoto and it never got updated
There's a kouhai to whom the FL is now a fake onee-san that drives a good chunk of the story in that gap.

Contributor
I previously expressed confusion at this being picked up at Chapter 31 (much to the dislike of MD forum users), but doing it this way instead makes complete sense to me.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This got mocked for it my first year of middle school...

Even worse than waking up and seeing your parents leaving out presents lol

Users who are viewing this thread