Gokusotsu Kraken - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Their Own Battle

Dex-chan lover
Disappointed that the shittalking royal dude died so quick, he probably doesn't even know he made a mistake. But in a way, it also shows Muuto's professionalism, she doesn't care about making the people badmouthing her family to suffer or despair, because those things are simply beneath her. All that matters is to prove the world that she is the strongest.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, they'll win, but one of them will probably get kidnapped.

Dex-chan lover
standard would be that she loses cause he wasn't cheering for her :rolleyes:
hope taka avoids shitty tropes like this how he does with mato

Dex-chan lover
I hope he dont have sex with fmc and fuck everyone else instead (yes i have sadistic blood)
I imagine that the only reason he hasn’t is cause she’s royalty. Prisoner or not, wouldn’t want to risk a political incident cause he slept with the princess.

Aggregator gang
I think there is a translation error in page 3. Kuuma is talking to Urfa and asking her about Litang

Dex-chan lover
Well that’s a way to hype things up. Surprising this manga is by the Akame Ga Kill guy. Though guess it’s common that after an author makes an edgelord manga the following ones are more comedic and hopeful. Kind of like Kaguya’s that did Instant Bullet first.

Aggregator gang
Well that’s a way to hype things up. Surprising this manga is by the Akame Ga Kill guy. Though guess it’s common that after an author makes an edgelord manga the following ones are more comedic and hopeful. Kind of like Kaguya’s that did Instant Bullet first.
He realized it after the success of Mato Seihei that he doesn't need the rapey edgy shit to make bangers all he had to do was to make horny shit and it will sell like pancakes. I mean the direct sequel of Akame, Hinowa ga Yuku got axed like a year ago or something and that shit has more rape than your average terrorist raids. Istg that shit was fucked up

Dex-chan lover
Had a feeling Akame is just him going all ham with what he wanted to write, and now dialing it back once he's satisfied. (maybe also learnt that killing characters nilly-willy just make the reader not wanting to get invested in the side characters)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I hope he dont have sex with fmc and fuck everyone else instead (yes i have sadistic blood)
Imagine her reaction if he's reluctant to do her because part of him was indebted to her while he already knocked the 3 other girls.

Dex-chan lover
He realized it after the success of Mato Seihei that he doesn't need the rapey edgy shit to make bangers all he had to do was to make horny shit and it will sell like pancakes. I mean the direct sequel of Akame, Hinowa ga Yuku got axed like a year ago or something and that shit has more rape than your average terrorist raids. Istg that shit was fucked up
Well i would say that the Author still has their inclination towards rape.
I mean, even in this series, MC was raped by a female prisoners immediately at the start and was even left to die after that.
Plus MC had used force to get what he wanted with some of the girls in this series.

Users who are viewing this thread