Tenkuu no Shiro o Moratta no de Isekai de Tanoshiku Asobitai - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Of course it was her.

Ugh...can't they just kill that golem master from the evil empire #42069666 already?

In other news, that divine interaction...could it be? A-1 getting influenced by goddess descent and turning into robo-waifu?! Nah...BUT MAYBE?!

Dex-chan lover
Massive Lore Dump. With this barebones series, I'll take it. Also, the World was supposed to have a natural concept of a combat triangle, kek.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
So... was his death truly an accident when his transfer was also the exact catalyst the Goddess seemed to need to finish her tree? Seems pretty suspicious to me.

"Sorry I killed you! I hope you can live comfortably in this new world! ...and if you could just solve a problem one of us Almighty Beings created, that'd be great..."

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm you know, juuust maybe… that suit ain’t battlefield-ready.

Maybe.

Just possibly.

It’s a chance.

Dex-chan lover
bullshit..
you killed him, now you order him..
at very least give him the ALL nullification magic..
not this convoluted rock-paper-scissor bs..
god damn it..

Dex-chan lover
So... was his death truly an accident when his transfer was also the exact catalyst the Goddess seemed to need to finish her tree? Seems pretty suspicious to me.

"Sorry I killed you! I hope you can live comfortably in this new world! ...and if you could just solve a problem one of us Almighty Beings created, that'd be great..."
By the goddess' reaction, it truly was an accident, she simply took the chance to fix anothee issue she was having.

Users who are viewing this thread