Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapters!

Yeah, I guess there really was a time when popular streamers' names were being used to scam fans or even simply using their popularity to gain credibility for their own part (e.g. "I know him, so I am legit").

Hmmm looks like Lord Streamer is going to introduce another sub-genre of streaming soon.

Dex-chan lover
kinda a disrespect and rude thing to do to wash his hand after patting the assassin's girl's head.
Nah. It isn't. He just used the bathroom, so him washing his hands is normal. He took a piss or dump and then washed.

It does remind me of this one time I saw this white guy in the restroom. He took a piss in stall next to me and then went right out to touch his gf's face and kiss her without washing his hands. Very disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
Had a feeling it was gonna be a VTuber, but I didn't think it'd be one of the most obvious ones. XD
She does great ASMR! If I couldn't get into it when she does it, I figure it's really just not my tastes, haha.

Dex-chan lover
Next time, I'll get I, the them! Personal body-will guard, catch the criminal next time!
(I know what it actually said, but I admit I had to re-read a couple of times before I understood the layout)

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy he’s going to bring forth a great flood if his stream gets to all the women in the world. And so, the great Crow has been defeated by ASMR, and now she cannot fight back anymore, instead she resorts to wetting the sheets… no idea how of course… let’s leave it at that.

That scammer done fucked himself for life, good lord he has no idea the hell that awaits for him.

The way Lucia fights, being a succubus and all, it reminds me so much of the succubi and their shop in Konosuba. So him being put to sleep having a nightmare, it just makes me think of how much Kazuma fucked up things that one time… still can’t believe Darkness just went along with it, she definitely enjoyed it though.

Users who are viewing this thread