Isekai de Haishin Katsudou wo Shitara Tairyou no Yandere Shinja wo Umidashite Shimatta Ken - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
I thought Shrouza knew Kanata was Lord Streamer but guess I assumed too much when all the girls got together. Also Shrouza's delusions were hilarious because normally when someone imagines their wedding usually the people in the background are all happy & cheerful right? Not in this one because all the girls are shocked & probably contemplating murder. Kanata better be prepared to supply her with 6 kids & also include a succubus wife (NICE) to his harem. Thanks for the translations.
The demons assume Katana is Lord Streamer because they can sense his magic power. There was no confirmation or deny.
It's like meeting a celebrity on the street. Even if you are 99% sure, there are still 1% of someone just look-alike.

Dex-chan lover
well, so much for hiding the identity, its gonna be more worst than I thought for him

Dex-chan lover
Lord Streamer is saving and dooming the world.
Saving because he promoted peace between races and kingdoms, respect towards all levels of professions, and various others.
Dooming because his yandere followers will destroy the world and remaking it multiple times over (especially because the goddess herself got involved) in their delusional fights over Lord Streamer.

Simping culture is OP, nerf please.

Dex-chan lover
WAIT A MINUTE...when was the Demon Lord thought MC is streamer? I do remember their encounter

Supporter
so… is the dad okay? didn’t he get yeeted off a cliff last chapter?

MD@Home
In the web novel all the demons could instantly tell he was Streamer since every demon can see how much mana a person has, since they could not see the limits of his mana they could tell who he was. I am not disappointed with the changes in the manga since now it feels like even I can get surprised about the differences they will be portraying. Thanks for the TL and I highly recommend the web novel of this story. 140 something chapters deep at this point with more to come.

Dex-chan lover
and now.. the girls from Streamer fan club will paint their hair into black to match the requirement

Dex-chan lover
man i wish i could also be that powerful when being delusional

even legha got scared not because demon lord is strong af but for other reasons lmao

uhhh... her horns can move as if it's her ears? yo wtf

Group Leader
Ahhhh I'm not getting tired of that peak virgin wanna be op streamer with a harem fantasy heh!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Aside from the fun encounter with Shrouza now having good points with Kanata's parents, Legha's final words "You've never even dated anyone before" is the funniest last words I've ever heard/read from a villain.

Users who are viewing this thread