Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tensei-ki ~Geboku no Youkai-domo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowasugiru n da ga~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 30.5

Dex-chan lover
Here I was expecting the princess to be a “rival” (through her political prowess, authority, and position). As in someone powerful through a different aspect compared to the MC who helps him at times, but also use him at other times. A relationship that’s cooperative at times, and perhaps neutral or even antagonistic at other times.

This could still happen of course and would be interesting as the MC admittedly is not into politics.

In any case, while I do feel bad for the princess, but I also kinda feel disappointed that the author made it such that she has/had initial emotional attachment to the MC, which makes her in his camp almost by default, instead of a character development process for both the MC and princess from which they come to understand each other.

That said it is still possible since now she has her own goals I guess, so we’ll see and I’ll be happy either way if the story end developing well.

Dex-chan lover
So,
the S*itty princess give up her dream to marry to seika,
for what ?
what the cost ?

and the princess knew that Seika is the Current demon lord?
She is literally sacrificing her life so Seika can be happy and avoid the tragedy he will go through if she didn't act and you still regard her as shitty, I think your taste is shitty. "For what?" Did you even read the series??? If she didn't act, Seika would be forced to act as an actual Demon Lord and be forced to kill his friends and be killed by the hero girl in the end, Seika still living as a human because of her.

Dex-chan lover
I guess in the earlier vision when the princess marry MC she was engaged to him as something to tie MC. MC in this timeline probably throw a fit because of Amiyu getting in troubled or even killed which make him a dangerous existence to the empire at some point. And the marriage between him and the princess is to tie thing up.

The princess gaining knowledge and become a player make she become more valuable and harder for the empire to give up on her as a collateral to tie MC with the empire.

Well, in a way it make her marrying to MC much harder but she gain the chance to understand MC much more than just marrying him. The princess is probably the one closet to understanding MC in this series aside from his shikigami.

Her power is OP as though.

Dex-chan lover
Like I give a damn about this bitch, thinking she's worthy of him.
Seika should've killed her when he had the chance, she's far too dangerous to be left unchecked.
Arrogant little princess toying with someone else's future.
Do you even understand the story? If she didn't act like she did, in the original timeline Seika is supposed to be an actual Demon Lord and be killed in agony like his past life. She actually altered the timeline into that which we see now Seika still living as a human and didn't have to be killed by the hero girl.

Dex-chan lover
i thought she was his past-life’s wife or something, maybe im tripping and thinking of another story

Dex-chan lover
The way I see it, she would've been used as political chess piece to tie him to the country because the oblivious her would basically have 0 chance of inheriting the throne.

But the more she studied and increase her value, the higher the odd of her inheriting the throne and thus the more wary her political opponents would become
In those future Seika would still try to protect her while letting her remain ignorant.

And once she got past a certain point, she became a politician and something that Seika have trust issue with.
So their future together can't happen anymore.

So on one hand, she lost the chance to be by his side.
On the other hand, she CAN help him now.
Thank you for your insight I love this

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Future say here ur future with Seika showing the wedding scene
Fiona say wow I love it, I will chase after it
Future say surprise, got u
Fiona say I'm sad
:meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
The maid's husband was beheaded because of the economic downturn? Unless the maid's husband was the king and he was beheaded after a successful revolution, that's a just little extreme.
Maybe he couldn't find work due to the economic downturn and resorted to crime. If so, technically he was beheaded because he was a criminal, but Fiona may have been thinking of why he turned to crime to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
The maid's husband was beheaded because of the economic downturn? Unless the maid's husband was the king and he was beheaded after a successful revolution, that's a just little extreme.
Doesn't have to be a king, could be a lord. But he could also be a servant/accountant to the lord and was blamed for the economic downturn. It's not uncommon for a low noble to serve another higher rank noble, in fact the maid could also be a lower rank noble serving for royal family. That could be the reason why the princess took down that lord specifically.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, I wish this chapter was shown a bit more earlier, but do your best, Princess. I hope the future of you marrying Seika will still happen. Then again, he has other waifus, but I guess you'll be fine with that.

Users who are viewing this thread