Saikyou Onmyouji no Isekai Tensei-ki ~Geboku no Youkai-domo ni Kurabete Monster ga Yowasugiru n da ga~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 30.5

Dex-chan lover
i thought she was his past-life’s wife or something, maybe im tripping and thinking of another story
IIRC, she reminds him of his past-life's wife and the hero reminds him the pupil who slew him.
Seems like they've all been reborn into the same roles but MC and Princess both are rejecting their fates.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wow, thats actually a really interesting backstory. Still, if the future can be changed as she demonstrates, theres no reason she can't still create a future where she is with Seika.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the princess is way more interesting as a character than the hero. At least imo

when did MC teach the princess?, after long time not read this manga, i kinda forgot, or it's just her vision?

Dex-chan lover
first i thought page 16 was him saying she saved the empire by convincing him not to kill her, then i realised it was actually the continuation of last chapters talk with her sending seika off. guess that vision was what happens if seika just takes hero by force, they get hunted and she dies during that.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't have to be a king, could be a lord. But he could also be a servant/accountant to the lord and was blamed for the economic downturn. It's not uncommon for a low noble to serve another higher rank noble, in fact the maid could also be a lower rank noble serving for royal family. That could be the reason why the princess took down that lord specifically.
Sure. All that could be possible. But all that has been confirmed is that economic downturn leads beheading.

Dex-chan lover
first i thought page 16 was him saying she saved the empire by convincing him not to kill her, then i realised it was actually the continuation of last chapters talk with her sending seika off. guess that vision was what happens if seika just takes hero by force, they get hunted and she dies during that.

I believe that vision is if she didn't intervene and Amiyu die (y'know, the whole some noble was planning to kill her to avoid war?) Seika will go full rampage and destroy the empire.
That's why the line in the box was Seika saying he 'failed' (to save Amiyu)

And why the ghost guy said she saved the empire.

Double-page supporter
Like I give a damn about this bitch, thinking she's worthy of him.
Seika should've killed her when he had the chance, she's far too dangerous to be left unchecked.
Arrogant little princess toying with someone else's future.
Someone said it. Cry me a river bitch

Dex-chan lover
Oh, wow. I actually really like the princess way more now. Like way more. For her Seika wasn't just a pedestal, but for the longest seeing that future of marrying him and being happy was her entire reason of being. That was her goal and for no reason other than she wanted to be as happy as she saw her future self. So she worked hard toward it like anyone chasing a dream would only to see it become further and further out reach. And she nearly gave up but ultimately decided to try and help Seika be happy regardless.
The way I see it, she would've been used as political chess piece to tie him to the country because the oblivious her would basically have 0 chance of inheriting the throne.

But the more she studied and increase her value, the higher the odd of her inheriting the throne and thus the more wary her political opponents would become
In those future Seika would still try to protect her while letting her remain ignorant.

And once she got past a certain point, she became a politician and something that Seika have trust issue with.
So their future together can't happen anymore.

So on one hand, she lost the chance to be by his side.
On the other hand, she CAN help him now.
These are my thoughts exactly and a big reason why I love this. I don't imagine their political marriage (where she's just a trophy wife) would have done Seika any favors. It would have likely come with more burdens and it's wholly possible his smile in her vision was a fake one. But it still would have brought her happiness. Seika without a doubt would have done as much for her as he could regardless of the point of the marriage. So when she learned that her ignorance landed her that cushy happiness she could have stopped there and she did for a time but eventually she realized she couldn't just sit and wait for things to improve.

What we see now is a result of her efforts born from love to become someone that can help people achieve happiness including Seika. I hope to see her break free of her crush from him (I like her and Seika's brother), and help him find happiness while also pursuing her own. Overall I like this idea for a story though. It's like a Greek tragedy but actually kinda not? Like I feel like it WOULD have been a tragedy if Seika ended up tied to the princess and by extension the company. I mean he HATED his past life for all the political and social pressure his power brought and really just wanted to chill. So maybe the future is better now, but the princess has still sacrificed what she saw as HER happiness. But she's done so by giving herself the tools to stand up on her own and not just be a damsel and a tool. It's neat to see.

Dex-chan lover
RIP marriage dream, though it does screwed her up and made her overly obsessed with Seika to the point that she was willing to work together with demon to instate him as the new Demon Lord.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Too bad for the princess but I guess the moment she strived for power, she also can no longer be directly involved with Seika.
Like somehow the universe or karma itself trying to balance things out or rather if she stayed weak and innocent as she was before, then Seika would've stayed by her side to protect her (like let's say Seika would've encountered her in her isolated location and become close childhood friends) which could've led to their marriage. But since she is now stronger, she technically does not need Seika anymore. I guess the best thing she could do for him is to not let him suffer too much for whatever reason as she probably knows this might push him to really become the demon lord they are fearing will come back.

Double-page supporter
Isn't it like the story of mushoku? When eris didn't meet rudeus, the one who married to her were ****.

Users who are viewing this thread