Zettai Karen Children - Vol. 54 Ch. 526 - Black Siblings (6)

I did as much proof-reading as i could and also made sure to get the right names this time. I hope this one is of better quality than the last one.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm fine with this level of machine TL. It's really not as bad as some ridiculous examples out there. You can at least more or least understand the story at least.

Is it perfect? Of course not.
But it beats having nothing at all.

Also, this chapter screams Freud's "id, ego and superego".

I did as much proof-reading as i could and also made sure to get the right names this time. I hope this one is of better quality than the last one.
Hey as long as you improve as you go, MTL is ok in my opinion, I'm rooting for you, you (at least)remember that this wasn't finish being fully translated.

Group Leader
Ok, blocking you now since you seem incapable of nit using MTL. Fuck entirely off.

Ok, blocking you now since you seem incapable of nit using MTL. Fuck entirely off.
It's obvious that only you care that this was MTL. Again if you care so much about it, nothing stopping YOU from taking time and translating this. 2 FUCKIN' YEARS, this was left unfinished, Someone is taking time out of their schedule to finish this, if you're not going to be grateful, stop reading, stop commenting and move on

Last edited:
Hey there, I just saw the new chapters you uploaded. I love this manga and I have already finished it in Japanese, sadly it looks like the scanlation group has not enough staff to continue. Do you have any discord or something where we can chat? I'd like to help getting this done

You clearly don't realize how complex to translate this manga is. As someone who has read the manga in japanese I can tell, this is way more difficult to understand and put together than your normal high school comedy, due to the technical terms, formal way of speaking of many characters and author's jokes this takes time to grasp. At least someone is making an effor to get it translated.

Group Leader
You clearly don't realize how complex to translate this manga is. As someone who has read the manga in japanese I can tell, this is way more difficult to understand and put together than your normal high school comedy, due to the technical terms, formal way of speaking of many characters and author's jokes this takes time to grasp. At least someone is making an effor to get it translated.
Everything you said further illustrates that using ML to translate this is a horrible idea, since it is term heavy and complex. Throwing a page onto google image translate isn't "effort". I know a hell of a lot more about the intricacies of translation than you do.

Users who are viewing this thread