Zettai Karen Children - Vol. 54 Ch. 525 - Black Siblings (5) v2

Please don't machine translate, you're just going to make actual translators think it's active and lead to them not picking it up. and no offense but I'm not reading a machine tl.

Thanks for the TL, you should try to fix the names, it was "Magi" not "Maki" other than that I would say it was good from a reader pov

Dex-chan lover
Man it's been so long. Even if it's MTL, thanks for putting it back in a spotlight.

"everything mostly make sense" is a huge overstatement. there's a lot that's clearly wrong with this MTL, to the point of even getting character names wrong

at the very least, don't talk about how you're going to take donations for slapping a raw chapter into an auto-translation tool

Dex-chan lover
Please don't machine translate, you're just going to make actual translators think it's active and lead to them not picking it up. and no offense but I'm not reading a machine tl.
It's been inactive for 2 years.
May as well bring it back on people's radar with a machine translation. If someone was going to pick it up, they would've. Now maybe someone will remember this series exist and think "oh hey I could translate this better".

... Or not and machine translation is better than nothing at all. Especially after 2 years.

Fed-Kun's army
Hope you can get an active translator soon , not a machine translate. Thank you for bring this manga up again.

Fed-Kun's army
It's not the MTL that's the problem, but the lack of effort.

Some people can make pretty great results using MTL, but you've gotta edit it and proofread.

This is fine and can get the point across with minimal effort by the "TL", but if you were to ask for donations without even getting the characters' name's right, that would be appalling.

It's not the MTL that's the problem, but the lack of effort.

Some people can make pretty great results using MTL, but you've gotta edit it and proofread.

This is fine and can get the point across with minimal effort by the "TL", but if you were to ask for donations without even getting the characters' name's right, that would be appalling.
As per the comments i started editing the chapter to correct the names and also my bad for mentioning donations, i got rid of the mention of it in the credit page.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fucking shit...this still hasn't been fully translated yet?!?!

I gave up on this so long ago when I noticed we were just gonna see them grow up while trying to convince and older man to be with them...time skips exist for a reason and this manga should have just taken it.

Anyone know how it ends ends. Cause now I just wanna see how it ends

Oh for fuck's sake don't MTL...
If its an issue for you translated yourself, this was on the back burner for 2 years. The fact that someone remembered that this wasn't a finished translation trumps your feelings.

Group Leader
If its an issue for you translated yourself, this was on the back burner for 2 years. The fact that someone remembered that this wasn't a finished translation trumps your feelings.
Ok ESL, blocking you as well. Makes my life easier.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you man, yeah sure it's MTL but it's better than radio silence for two years

Users who are viewing this thread