Anata-tachi Soredemo Sensei Desu ka! - Ch. 5 - Meka-chan-sensei and the shiny black guy!

Dex-chan lover
2 or 3 days delay after Raw release isn't that big of a deal if it helps improve quality.

Though there would be issue if it's delayed by a month or more, and releases are a lot behind the Raws.
In a lot of the stuff I work on, they're published on comic walker and nico nico seiga. If I put a release out quickly after the official release and get people to go in there and increase the view count, I can significantly affect the rankings, visibility, and indirectly sales of that manga, ensuring that it might continue ongoing and support the artist. I think the reptile harem I work on have increased pretty significantly just by doing that, though I can't be for sure that it's just my work I guess. It probably doesn't have the same effect on this manga since the tonari no jump place doesn't have rankings, but for statistics and numbers for the publishers it's important to show them that there's significant interest in the manga to support it. I'm also going to post a link to buy the first volume to support the artist when it's out, I guess it won't be that long since there's enough chapters now to fit a volume.

And like I said, I'm not a professional, and I don't intend to compete with any official releases at all. People shouldn't expect to get high quality releases from scanlations in the first place in my honest opinion, and I find it distasteful that some groups do. That's honestly as bad as being a for profit scanlation group, though probably even more damaging to the artist.

Dex-chan lover
6/10 not enough GYATT, you're slipping up translator-kun.

My expectations reading the title: :meguupog:

Reality: :meguuusad:. Respect on MC for taking it head on though. I'll admit shiny black men still make me squirmy despite killing a few hundred over my life (only dude in the house, always got the dirty jobs).

And god damn, respect to Meka-sensei. She may not be my favorite, but the author show knows his angles and sagging. perfection, definitely makes a strong argument for short stacks. Also, I appreciated the math "pun" on her heart shirt.

eventual official licensed high quality release later on

I'll be honest, I love this manga and it feels like it was almost made for me (what if the teacher was guaranteed to win in a harem? simple but genius) but I'd be surprised if this got more than 3 volumes. Let alone a localization. Anime fans are used to gettng every seasonal anime out in English in an official capacity, but very few manga get there. Especially ecchi manga, there/s really only 2 licensors that pick this genre up. And mandates put on how to distribute them and when kinda limit that ability to impulse buy.

I hope it gets official support, but I'm not holding my breath.

Dex-chan lover
6/10 not enough GYATT, you're slipping up translator-kun.

My expectations reading the title: :meguupog:

Reality: :meguuusad:. Respect on MC for taking it head on though. I'll admit shiny black men still make me squirmy despite killing a few hundred over my life (only dude in the house, always got the dirty jobs).

And god damn, respect to Meka-sensei. She may not be my favorite, but the author show knows his angles and sagging. perfection, definitely makes a strong argument for short stacks. Also, I appreciated the math "pun" on her heart shirt.

I'll be honest, I love this manga and it feels like it was almost made for me (what if the teacher was guaranteed to win in a harem? simple but genius) but I'd be surprised if this got more than 3 volumes. Let alone a localization. Anime fans are used to gettng every seasonal anime out in English in an official capacity, but very few manga get there. Especially ecchi manga, there/s really only 2 licensors that pick this genre up. And mandates put on how to distribute them and when kinda limit that ability to impulse buy.

I hope it gets official support, but I'm not holding my breath.
I wasn't in the mood today for making jokes, and I didn't find any really good oppurtunies. I was thinking something like that they had to yeet the cockroach or something like that, but it would've just been artificial and forced imho.

How it will do will depend on sales. It's how the industry works. This is an established artist with an anime already and a manga adaption of a recent anime, so I think chances are good it'll be more than three volumes. But I don't really know how well it is doing in Japan, and Tonari no Young Jump doesn't seem to have that much in form of advertisement. We'll just have to wait and see. But at least it's popular internationally, though it's always hard to know how much that counts.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that the heart is misaligned with the Y axis bothered me so much while reading :fml:

fcgg9AR.png

The function is also wrong, it should be:

fXWP8Cw.png

Thanks for the chapter!

countours are hard. it looks like they respected the curavature of her body with the axes, but gave up or got rushed when it came to the heart itself. Stuff like this is what separates traditionals artist (or digital artist who use a mostly traditional workflow) from phoroshop editors who could match this in minutes with a few menu commands.

And yea you right. It's annoying making these kinds of functions in cartesian instead of polar anyway. The wrong equation still makes a cool shape tho:

p4YBiFz.png

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't in the mood today for making jokes, and I didn't find any really good oppurtunies.
that's fair. TBH half the fun was all the salt over people complaining about the translation. But that's a small sacrifice lol.

But at least it's popular internationally, though it's always hard to know how much that counts.

Wish it counted more than it did. Japan can still be so insular, even in 2020 with the value of the yen dropping like a fly and western demand for anime content rising like a shiny black guy. Still, 🤞

Fed-Kun's army
Whoever the author is they are not wrong about the boob physics on this one... I'm sensing some personal experience

Dex-chan lover
UwoOoOOoOooooOOgggGGGgGhHH a Meka-chan-sensei chapter! gonna be sleeping good tonight :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
The bug will be back to create more sexy hijinks. Which begs the questions is it doing this on purpose?

Aggregator gang
Barely censored nipples in this chapter therefore erotica /hj

Anyway Meka-chan Sensei best gorl

Dex-chan lover
I love that the call it the G rated thing, as they have to blur out the cockroach due to some people having such a phobia of them.

Thanks bondejeger for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Awww man, I was expecting to see some of your jokes but they didn't make it, I'd also want quantity over quality and I'm fine with it especially if it's in the English, it doesn't bother me much. ALSO GREAT BOOBA, A LOT OF BOOBA AND SOME MORE BOOBA AND SOME MORE BOOBA, VERY BOOBA/10

Users who are viewing this thread