The Fable - The Second Contact - Vol. 9 Ch. 86 - Experience Man...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL. What an ending.

That device they mentioned is depressingly plausible. I'd strongly advise against getting any sort of brain implant with web connectivity, and really any in general. Too many ways it can go wrong.

Dex-chan lover
While this part's ending didn't seem to give the usual feel-good closure as you would usually from an arc (with the suicide, departure and all that), it seemed to open up new possibilities for new stories. Maybe splitting off our heroes was for that purpose?

Maybe I'm being too optimistic but that seems to be the case for me.

Dex-chan lover
Alright, it doesn't hold a handle to the first work, but encores can be tricky. It's nice to revisit the crew all the same. The ending was... yeah, it was like a setup for a third series. I felt a kind of dissonance reading that last chapter. Well, even if that third series never comes around, it's been a trip.

Dex-chan lover
Man, thank you so much for the TL!

And yeah, what a ride. I love every second of it.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man... this needs a part 3.

This is just too good, i know that sometimes it is best to let go, but I feel there is so much to see yet... but in a way, I didn't even expect part 2.

Thanks a lot to Minami-sensei for creating this story and TCB scans for translating it.

Akira gave the boss one last middle finger... atta boy.

Power Uploader
Thanks for translation! This last volume surely feels like author had his frustration to work throught it, well, hopefully he'll manage and maybe in future we get more of those characters.

Users who are viewing this thread