Tensei Youjo wa Akiramenai - Vol. 7 Ch. 40

Group Leader
r2u6gi.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Would be much better just tell to hunters, prince and brother, so they secretly find evidence and capture him. As they know, that Lia too smart for normal toddle, they would believe her. Now he would be more cautious.
But well, that was epic.

Dex-chan lover
God I love this girl! Most protagonist would just cower and hide, too afraid to say anything but even as a toddler, she beat his ass and exposed him in front of everyone

beautiful!

Dex-chan lover
Life is sure stranger than fiction. As I just come across the villainess face, the podcast guy I listen to goes into a tirade with "the spineless pathetic man that he is". A good description for that guy! :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Would be much better just tell to hunters, prince and brother, so they secretly find evidence and capture him. As they know, that Lia too smart for normal toddle, they would believe her. Now he would be more cautious.
But well, that was epic.
In this case, I disagree. The whole point is that he's cleaned his tracks.

So do things the opposite way. Openly accuse him with a child's testimony. It can't be refruted by proof, and the mere fact that the accusation was made makes it incredibly unwise for other nobles to support him.

Dex-chan lover
Fukboi would twirl his mustache like Dick Dastardly if he had one. Probably also monologs.

What. A. Goober.

Users who are viewing this thread