Chigau Miyahara Omae janai! - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
The time to chose has come. But which ever choice is made, know that it'll still be the wrong one, lol.

He is to hoping he doesn't choose Miyahara. 🙏🙏

Dex-chan lover
God damn Male MC is spineless. I hope this ends in tears for him. Only him in tears though. Guy is pathetic.
aren't they like 12? lol. that said yukihara isn't bad or snooty or whatever tho i don't remember if there was a reason for a crush versus "she's nice and pretty" (then again at that age sometimes feelings happen for no reason) and just someone he didn't know before since sometimes ppl get crushes on ppl they don't know versus childhood friends depending on how the story goes

Dex-chan lover
Yukihina said "Sorry, let me think about it," but it might as well be no, huh? If Miyahara ends up being chosen, Yukihina only has herself to blame for not answering right away.

Dex-chan lover
I like how comical this is.

It actually strikes a better balance of story and sitcom comic. This is what a lot of Takagi readers wanted.

Dex-chan lover
There are braver fictional same age characters. Male MC in this series is a fucking moron. Simple as.
well it is a rom com, tho i can imagine there's other series where it's like "I confessed to my crush a 100 days in a row til i wore them down and they said yes" (tho that might not leave the best impression on ppl), there's worse "simp" like charas out there i'd think

Dex-chan lover
well it is a rom com, tho i can imagine there's other series where it's like "I confessed to my crush a 100 days in a row til i wore them down and they said yes" (tho that might not leave the best impression on ppl), there's worse "simp" like charas out there i'd think
Don't bother answering to that moron, he has been doing the edgy arima hate schtick for a while now.

Users who are viewing this thread