Bambino! Secondo - Vol. 8 Ch. 79 - Rashōmon

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update! I am really really curious if her baby will be fine and even tried looking for raws or any spoiler or anything but can’t find any. So I am really happy to see this update!

If anyone know what will happen Tsuchiya please tell me!

Thank you for the update! I am really really curious if her baby will be fine and even tried looking for raws or any spoiler or anything but can’t find any. So I am really happy to see this update!

If anyone know what will happen Tsuchiya please tell me!

I don't know what they're saying because I can't read Japanese but according to the raws Tsuchiya and his girlfriend give flowers to Asuka, say a few things and then do an apology bow and leave and later you see them alone in an elevator and they start laughing hysterically about what happened probably thinking that they got away with it by bullshitting everyone. It's really pisses me off how the plot makes everyone too dumb to realize that Tsuchiya is a dangerous piece of shit that needs to be fired already.

Double-page supporter
I have extra admiration for anyone that sticks to their guns on something no matter how long it takes them, so major props to Baccanale Scans for keeping this high-quality translation going (and of course to Yum Scans for the help they provided to make this return happen)

Users who are viewing this thread