Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! - Ch. 117

Fed-Kun's army
If anyone needs it for reference, the previous year's Noa's birthday was in chapter 42.
Wait, I forget is time actually passing in this manga, or is it that old trope where they have yearly holiday chapters like Christmas or Valentines day, despite being the same age and year.

Like In south park where they celebrate how many Christmases but only grew one year in the past 2 decades

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I forget is time actually passing in this manga, or is it that old trope where they have yearly holiday chapters like Christmas or Valentines day, despite being the same age and year.

Like In south park where they celebrate how many Christmases but only grew one year in the past 2 decades
Time has been passing normally. The story started with the girls on the 5th grade, and we had a chapter of them moving up to the 6th grade.

Dex-chan lover

Or Yuru Yuri which explicitly stated that time doesn't pass, since the fourth wall doesn't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread