Fake Saint of the Year: You Wanted the Perfect Saint? Too Bad! - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Just finished reading LN Vol 4!!! It's the end. The story ends at volume 4 from what the author credit says. Nothing much changed from the WN but the last part with a side story is very good (for me).

Dex-chan lover
Despite his shut-in otaku look, Male MC is actually a good man.
He's gonna be sorely missed after he's gone.
200.webp

Group Leader
Ah, finally I saw how Elrise smile for real. It's really soothing

Anyway about the bad ending
when someone who is not a saint kill the witch and suicide, the amalgation of the witch power went out of the corpse and wreck havoc to the world directly, hence the ending where there's witch laugh and explosion.

Dex-chan lover
somehow the last page give me vibes that they aren't split into 2 individuals but he just some kind of remains in her life. maybe that world is just a part of her memories and dream or something.
i need a spoiler to Enlight me

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is this train wreck feeling.
I didn't expect this manga to make me feel this way. It's the same feeling I have when watching Angle Beats.

Reactions: le3
Group Leader
somehow the last page give me vibes that they aren't split into 2 individuals but he just some kind of remains in her life. maybe that world is just a part of her memories and dream or something.
i need a spoiler to Enlight me
Their theory in the last chapter is correct. That's what actually happen to them.

The reason the VN is different from what they remember is because the moment Elrise is reincarnated, they changed dark future to perfect future.

Later, before he completely dies he is seeking out the writer of the VN to solve the mystery as to why the story is different from what he remember.

TLDR there's reverse isekai here too

Contributor
I'm surprised there's actually a witch route. But that seems to be the basis of how to save a witch, since in that route Alexia becomes the target heroine. What I'm getting from this is that it's seemingly impossible to save both Eterna and Alexia. Elrise needs to somehow kill Alexia to break the cycle, keeping Eterna safe.

It seems the other him is disappearing soon. But I kinda remember a time when he wasn't there before, so I don't know how to feel about that. Well, so long bud. I wonder what Elrise is gonna do now that she knows she's on the Elrise route and Vernell's in love with her. Would it be too late to "guide" him back to being interested in Eterna and she'll just roll with it?

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised there's actually a witch route. But that seems to be the basis of how to save a witch, since in that route Alexia becomes the target heroine. What I'm getting from this is that it's seemingly impossible to save both Eterna and Alexia. Elrise needs to somehow kill Alexia to break the cycle, keeping Eterna safe.

It seems the other him is disappearing soon. But I kinda remember a time when he wasn't there before, so I don't know how to feel about that. Well, so long bud. I wonder what Elrise is gonna do now that she knows she's on the Elrise route and Vernell's in love with her. Would it be too late to "guide" him back to being interested in Eterna and she'll just roll with it?
Well, she still loves woman so she will do as any sensible lesbians would do
Ignore him if he doesn't do anything and respectfully reject him if he ever confess
What do you think would happen?

Dex-chan lover
Just finished reading LN Vol 4!!! It's the end. The story ends at volume 4 from what the author credit says. Nothing much changed from the WN but the last part with a side story is very good (for me).
i need spoiler, so... did she (MC) get together with Male Protag?

Dex-chan lover
i need spoiler, so... did she (MC) get together with Male Protag?
The answer to your question, is No. More accurately, The Male Protagonists go on a journey to be stronger and want to stand beside the MC and make more male friends and muscles.

Interestingly, the MC will be isekai to the original world and the World A where the original MC where we don't have MC reincarnated. In World A where the world have been destroyed, the Male Protagonists will be together with Eterna.

Double-page supporter
You know, I wonder if that evil laugh is a reference
to the emperor that caused the whole mess in the first place and who Elrise easily defeats after all is said and done.
Also, I wonder if Elrise is becoming gay.
As gay as Hatemonger.

1709864935.unstablegoat_hatemonger.png

Users who are viewing this thread