Dase to Iwareta Reijou no Kareinaru Henshin - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Tell me you machine translated without saying you machine translated....
image.png

If you're not going to put effort into it, you shouldn't expect anyone else to either.

Dex-chan lover
She's just a lil' baby! uwu

That said, at least the translation makes the plot understandable, which is all I really ask for from a fan translation, so I'm fine with this. It's better than having no translation at all.
I've read some that are so bad you have no idea whatsoever of what's going on in the story...
But maybe I just have a high tolerance for this stuff.

Dex-chan lover

That said, at least the translation makes the plot understandable, which is all I really ask for from a fan translation, so I'm fine with this. It's better than having no translation at all.
I've read some that are so bad you have no idea whatsoever of what's going on in the story...
I had this series marked as "Reading" already, but apparently before the end of last April whatever chapters had been done were removed, so I'm not sure what group had been doing them. There's not a record of them on the Manga Updates page either.

Dex-chan lover
I had this series marked as "Reading" already, but apparently before the end of last April whatever chapters had been done were removed, so I'm not sure what group had been doing them. There's not a record of them on the Manga Updates page either.
I see the first 4 chapters on Batoto. No group tied to it though.

Fed-Kun's army
Same here, it was already on my read list.

i don’t know what kind of tolerance you have, but since I had this on my list, it meant the previous translation was good enough,

This is mostly garbage. “Age 1,” are you serious?

Thanks to this “translator,” I’ll be dropping it now.

Group Leader
Thanks for reminding me about this manga!

Why are there two different fonts?

This is just a simple machine tl by the group as they said in the credits page.

I hope another group picks it up, atm there doesn't seem to be an active translator.

There is literally no tl right now for the series, sadly. This one is mtl which is obviously not high quality but it's readable enough for me.

Ahhh now-here ....... T_T no-where pls. Oh there is more.... Nvm.... This is giving me cancer... Pls somebody pick it up... :haa:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread