Dase to Iwareta Reijou no Kareinaru Henshin

Dex-chan lover
Description was probably "translated" using MTL. They really can't differentiate between he/she unless specifically stated so.
In JP:
婚約者が浮気!?婚約破棄!?からの
田舎娘が麗しき令嬢に変身!ざまあ展開!

田舎育ちのクララベルは、同郷の婚約者・アランを追って飛び級で王都の貴族学園に入学した。
なのに入学早々アランの浮気現場を目撃!
しかも「あんなダサくて地味な女、愛してない」とディスられてしまった。
ショックで泣いていたところ、第三王子の婚約者・ヴィクトリアに慰められる。
ヴィクトリアに連れられた生徒会室で、口が悪いが凛とした美形のロイドと出会う。
「麗しき令嬢に生まれ変わりたい」
ロイドやヴィクトリアとの出会いをきっかけに、運命の恋を引き寄せる令嬢レッスンが開幕!

Should be translated to something more like:
The transformation of a country girl who was about "My fiancee cheated on me!? Our engagement is broken!?" to a beautiful lady begins! (More literal)/The transformation of a country girl, who had her fiancee cheated on her and their engagement broken, to a beautiful lady begins! (Sounds kinda more natural?)
Clarabelle, a country-side girl, skipped a grade and entered the academy for nobles in the imperial capital in search of her fiance, Allan, who is from the same town.
But as soon as she enters the school, she witnesses Allan cheating on her!
She was also dissed (literal)/He also dissed her by saying (sounds kinda more natural) "I don't love that kind of tacky and plain girl."
While crying in shock, she was consoled by the Third Prince's fiancee, Victoria.
Victoria takes her to the student council room, where she meets Lloyd, a beautiful and dignified man with a foul mouth.
"I want to be reborn as a beautiful young lady"
The encounter with Lloyd and Victoria begins the lessons for the young woman attract her destined love!

Users who are viewing this thread