A Very Popular Idol Classmate Has Taken a Liking to Me, A Person Who Doesn’t Want to Work for my Whole Life - Ch. 9 - Determination!

Dex-chan lover
really had to push the "I hope she accepts" to make it obvious that there is no real drama

Supporter
I don't have an issue on principle of the whole "falling asleep while blow drying her hair" scenario; but in that situation, her arm and hand would likely have either relaxed prior to or in tandem with her head falling like that, and she would have dropped the dryer on or near her lap instead.

He doesn’t want to be exclusive, he wants the whole group ;)
I think in this particular case, it's more likely to the the reverse statement?

Probably wants to get a more legit job.
Like...school cafeteria worker.

Dex-chan lover
She really is the type to fish for compliments. Well, she's not obnoxious about it, just a bit teasing, so it's fine.

Performance for lunch. Seems like a fair deal.

I like normal food too. Basic, filling stuff without any extravagance.

Don't handle tools that can hurt you if you can't stay awake. Handling softer things if you have to is okay, though.

So, what's he planning? A real relationship?

• Did she start sweating again while eating?
Maybe it's really spicy?

I don't have an issue on principle of the whole "falling asleep while blow drying her hair" scenario;
It's a bit like those lucky pervert moments. You know, aside from being exactly that seconds later. It's not how physics work, and it probably made more sense in written form than illustrated in a manga.

Dex-chan lover
New contract with more reasonable pay and conditions like for one a place by himself. So there's no conflict if someone found out they were living together. It would ruin all her hard to get be an idol and maybe the other two as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread