Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Ch. 109

Dex-chan lover
God, I pray to thee, I need not your blessing for myself but oh Lord, please protect and grant the eternal happiness to this two lovely kids, may they never be seperated and forever shall they live to their fullest with each other, even beyond the calling of death, may their souls forever be with each other until the end of time

Dex-chan lover
Its kinda hitting me now. I don't experience this when i'm at middle school.

Damn, I'm regretting it😔
Took me a long time to get over it.

Thankfully when you find who you're meant to be with, your lack of wholesome youthful love is reframed.

Now you'll want your children to find virtuous love early. You are not the only one, and the implications for the future are pretty telling.

Dex-chan lover
It's too late for me

427918883_409974541592499_1198624048438597257_n.jpg
There's gonna a plight of those grumpy old men with a harty voice.

"Back in my day, kids would install dis app called Tinder and get dem hoes without anything more. Now ya virgin kiddos be meeting at church and getting married right outta high school? What has dis world come to?"

Dex-chan lover
she "I've been anxious for days"
me "I've been anxious for months". I'm afraid this manga will end right away, but no, it keeps on giving. Bliss. Don't know how long it could go tho.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus. These two sure are daring for middle-schoolers. Hope the series goes on and show them as high-schoolers.

Users who are viewing this thread