Saikyou Ansatsusha, Class Ten'i de Isekai e - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
In the end, MC left his classmates, after all...there goes one of the good things this manga have. Though I understand his decision and some characters know his true reason (to protect them), too. It might be for the best (and releasing her alive isn't an option, I doubt it'd end well). But still...

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
They were really stupid to believe she would simply forget about everything if they released her
She's always shown her kinda evil/pragmatic side to them, so they had all the reasons to doubt her words, yet a good part of the students believed her instantly when she said that.
As soon as she would be released from her chains, she could instantly use her domination power to create a mutiny or something, and even if she didn't take her chance now, she could definitely do it later.
I'm not the kind of reader who just want the protagonist to kill every character, but her death was inevitable as soon as the guy started his revolt.

It felt kinda forced imo, I think most of the class should've agreed with killing her, or at least keep her chained for now.
I think I understand why the author did that however; most of the classmates were not really interesting nor important to the story, so maybe he wanted to make the protagonist leave the group for some reason, but probably didn't want to make the classmates assholes like most of these stories goes.

Kind of a shame because I liked the mind control girl a bit, hope she comes back soon.

Dex-chan lover
Killing off what couldve been a really interesting morally gray antagonist seems like a serious waste. and then in the next chapter hes gone and registered in an adventurers guild so now it seems to be heading towards generic land. Jumpin ship here, this chapter put the nail in th coffin

Aggregator gang
They were really stupid to believe she would simply forget about everything if they released her
She's always shown her kinda evil/pragmatic side to them, so they had all the reasons to doubt her words, yet a good part of the students believed her instantly when she said that.
As soon as she would be released from her chains, she could instantly use her domination power to create a mutiny or something, and even if she didn't take her chance now, she could definitely do it later.
I'm not the kind of reader who just want the protagonist to kill every character, but her death was inevitable as soon as the guy started his revolt.

It felt kinda forced imo, I think most of the class should've agreed with killing her, or at least keep her chained for now.
I think I understand why the author did that however; most of the classmates were not really interesting nor important to the story, so maybe he wanted to make the protagonist leave the group for some reason, but probably didn't want to make the classmates assholes like most of these stories goes.

Kind of a shame because I liked the mind control girl a bit, hope she comes back soon.
dont forget they're just a bunch of naive high school kids, but killing the person who can enslave you is definitely the right call lmao

Dex-chan lover
Am i the retard here? This is like arifureta?? this is generic? I think this would have been more generic if the saintess appearing stopped the whole revolt. But i guess the mc taking the blame alone and parting away alone does feel generic.

Also i really think that this mangatoon is not doing that bad. Author didnt play with stupid OP start for mc, no stupid harem, also no sight of unnecessary romance drama and the characters are not made too obnoxiously albeit barely. I in particular feel that this one has a classic fantasy feel to it that most manga stopped doing because they focus on overused tropes specifically over powered setting.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly she was too dangerous to be left alive. While ostensibly she was trying to train them to be ready and make sure her authority over them was firm, her behavior borders on sadistic at times and she's actively hazardous as a leader.

Allowing enemy infiltrators to operate unmolested and inflict actual damage in order to...apparently harden and test the hero candidates? Letting (if not deliberately provoking) a rebellion to happen and forcing even those who didn't join to defend themselves against her just to establish her firm authority and dominance over the candidates? She was just going to get more people killed.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I agree that if left alive, she'd be an even more interesting antagonist, but I also agree that she's too dangerous to be left alive. She'd have to die eventually, sooner or later. So her death might be the best for the characters, just maybe not as fun for the readers lol. I forgot to say it but I certainly enjoyed her character. I hope the next antagonist (if any) will be as charming.

Dex-chan lover
well . . .
here come the usual assassin (MC) leave the party and goes journey alone

and here I have a great hope for this

Dex-chan lover
I agree that if left alive, she'd be an even more interesting antagonist, but I also agree that she's too dangerous to be left alive. She'd have to die eventually, sooner or later. So her death might be the best for the characters, just maybe not as fun for the readers lol. I forgot to say it but I certainly enjoyed her character. I hope the next antagonist (if any) will be as charming.
I think the biggest mistake the author made was making her as dangerous and cruel from the outset. If it had been hinted at instead of shown outright then she could've easily stayed around a lot longer as an antagonist.

Well this was disappointingly contrived, the way things went down was both completely predictable and nonsensical.

My fault for late night binge reading something at random :bleh:

Double-page supporter
Tch. Those dumbass classmates don't deserve the mc. Too stupid and selfish to see his intentions. Well, they were all unforgivable trash in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Am i the retard here? This is like arifureta?? this is generic? I think this would have been more generic if the saintess appearing stopped the whole revolt. But i guess the mc taking the blame alone and parting away alone does feel generic.

Also i really think that this mangatoon is not doing that bad. Author didnt play with stupid OP start for mc, no stupid harem, also no sight of unnecessary romance drama and the characters are not made too obnoxiously albeit barely. I in particular feel that this one has a classic fantasy feel to it that most manga stopped doing because they focus on overused tropes specifically over powered setting.
Yeah, I agree. Sure some tropes are appearing, but incidentally. The characters are acting based on how they were established early on. They were put in difficult situations, and had to make choices with significance.

Dex-chan lover
there’s no guarantee that she won’t just cook something behind the scenes. It’s safer to kill the saint and tie up loose ends. I’ve seen enough villains granted mercy by a meek MC only to come back biting at the MC with twice the pain.

Users who are viewing this thread