Skip and Loafer - Ch. 60 - Mumbled words

Dex-chan lover
Dang ! is that some psychologist shit, or that just common knowledge for people with dating experience ?
can someone here tell ?
She also seems to be good at reading people. But, what she gave was a series of scenarios and advice, which is better to do then just one piece of advice. It allows the one seeking the advice to choose the path they want based on info only they would know (especially if they are not being fully forthcoming with all details).

Dex-chan lover
Stop projecting yourself into Frankestein Shima-kun. You are way too good looking for that.
In a way that's what makes him empathize so much with Frankenstein's monster, the monster's so hideous everyone fears him out of disgust while Shima's so attractive everyone fears him out of nervousness. They're both alone because everyone's reactions to their appearance mean no one, except Mitsumi, ever really gets to know or accept what's below the surface.

Double-page supporter
Skip and Loafer is crazy good this month too.

God I love this series man, seeing Shima's progress has been crazy, him being jealous is so insane. Once again I am amazed by the choices, putting then on Frankenstein and having Shima as the monsters is too perfect, the way he recognizes and empathizes with its loneliness, he sees himself as the monster, forever cursed to be wander alone. And then as if Shima character work wasn't enough, he decides to pull up the pinkie promise on Mitsumi agghhhhhhh, he's so desperate in his attempt but I'm so glad he's at least reaching out, I hope it goes well. Mitsumi consulting with the squad about it too was so cute, I love them so much, one of my favorite friend groups in recent times, they're so fun!!!!!

Can't believe we'll have to wait 2 months for the next chapter, but I'll be there no matter what, so excited!!

Users who are viewing this thread