Sekai Saikyou no Majo, Hajimemashita ~Watashi Dake "Kouryaku Saito" o Miseru Sekai de Jiyuu ni Ikimasu~ - Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why she suddenly decided to do anything with that sword, I thought she was looking for a precut materials instead from the shop, but at the end:

“I just wanted a replacement for the saw.”

What a punchline. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the chapter.

I guess that staff gives her a pretty significant strength boost to go with all that magic? Casually flipping around a sword that was too heavy for the King's knights to lift. And the best part is she probably doesn't even realize it.
I think she got to an absurd level after her initial catastrophes in the forest. So her base stats are kind of bonkers even without the staff.

Dex-chan lover
I think she got to an absurd level after her initial catastrophes in the forest. So her base stats are kind of bonkers even without the staff.
The sword seems to give a speed negative, and IIRC Humans normally do not reach that high a level. The boots Rona found in ch 2 form the boar boss have a greater speed boost, I bet the guard had less speed then the sword takes away (Rona's base speed at level 42 in ch 7 was less then the swords negative).

Users who are viewing this thread