Fuun Kara no Saikyou Otoko - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
For being paid with some donations/patreon, there are too many mistakes like awkward phrasing/sentence structure and calling Sieg "Prince" when he's not royalty. And there was a weird punctuation error on a couple of pages showing this "?.".

And it's not just in this chapter alone. Plenty of weird mistakes and spacing errors throughout the first 9 chapters, too.

Dex-chan lover
For being paid with some donations/patreon, there are too many mistakes like awkward phrasing/sentence structure and calling Sieg "Prince" when he's not royalty. And there was a weird punctuation error on a couple of pages showing this "?.".

And it's not just in this chapter alone. Plenty of weird mistakes and spacing errors throughout the first 9 chapters, too.
I mean it's the default thing for groups who focus on donations.

Power Uploader
That's just scummy then. I have no incentive to read the chapters on their site. If the group had posted 1-10 and had chapters further along for a few weeks or a month more; then that would be different.
i thought this would happen, i was gonna sleep but just ended up uploading this chapter, will upload the rest soon

Power Uploader

wanna help QC?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The more he interacts with his uncle, the more surprised I am that he doesn't piece together something being fishy about his status. Hopefully he actually uses visible advanced magic during the fight, and the Uncle finally gets suspicious after it still doesn't show up on his panel.

Dex-chan lover
Thats wild, cuz I see that happening on like 20 manga daily -_- guess it’s not enforced…
Report them. That'll get it enforced. Mangadex admins can't just run around checking every file uploaded.

Also, apparently doesn't get applied to official publishers.

Dex-chan lover
Also, apparently doesn't get applied to official publishers.
I mean... MD walks a fine line as it is. No need to give a kick in the shins to the companies that give an official / unofficial blessing for it's continuing existence.

Aggregator gang

I only just started PRing from chapter 9 onwards because no one else volunteered to do it. If you believe you can do a better job then by all means take my spot as english is my third language.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, so far this has been interesting albeit a bit confusing here and there.
Thanks for the TL, hope it continues to be updated here on Mangadex.

Users who are viewing this thread