A Story About a Hallucinatory Girl - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
This is weirder than the angel one...like, for real, she didn't pee for a couple of days? Didn't shower? Didn't hear her voice being feminine while talking with anyone? Her friends never told her "girl, are you ok?"? Nor the doctor?
It's cool that she loves herself, but there are too many convenient points to hold the story and create the plot twist that don't make any sense

Dex-chan lover
Honestly as someone who deals with schizophrenia and more to the point that my hallucinations happen to be a distorted copy of myself, only difference being my copy is auditory only, this one's pretty relatable and there've been plenty of hints to the twist.
This is weirder than the angel one...like, for real, she didn't pee for a couple of days? Didn't shower? Didn't hear her voice being feminine while talking with anyone? Her friends never told her "girl, are you ok?"? Nor the doctor?
It's cool that she loves herself, but there are too many convenient points to hold the story and create the plot twist that don't make any sense
Pants off, sit down, do your business, stand up, wipe if needed, pants on, done. No real need to be aware of your body for it.
The friends did address oddities, but only within what they could see.
Not bathing for a day or two is a little weird, but not so much for a college student.
Straight girl is aware of a car accident and brings up the idea of being haunted, but otherwise lacks quite a bit of information. After the date, she's just left assuming her friend's coming out as a lesbian. She doesn't know the MC thinks that she's a guy.
Bisexual girl refers to her as "kohai-chan", which was changed for the translation here, so she's outright identifying that the MC is a girl, but simply asking to not be called "chan" could be taken as "don't treat me like a kid" rather than "don't treat me like a girl". And of course being bisexual she's not hung up one way or the other on what the MC is.
Doctors aren't necessarily going to rush this sort of thing, especially if the hallucinations are benign, as that can cause more harm than good. "There's a copy of myself following me around" isn't the sort of hallucination to raise red flags. Doctors are generally more concerned about quick treatment on commanding voices, especially if they insist on harm.

So previous chapter had a mirror in the middle of the street…?
Plot's retarded
Reflection in the windows of the building across the street.

Dex-chan lover
The senpai was down for that no matter what 💀 girl had a community instead of a harem. That's some crazy selfcest, how she didn't notice the package wasn't there and she had two meat balls on the chest? But I guess the brain can play heavy tricks

Dex-chan lover
The senpai was down for that no matter what 💀 girl had a community instead of a harem. That's some crazy selfcest, how she didn't notice the package wasn't there and she had two meat balls on the chest? But I guess the brain can play heavy tricks
Nothing's off about the body, and it's not like she'd know how having a dick actually feels like. If she never went reaching down there she'd never know.
As for the chest? Several pages make it clear she's pretty much flat. She's got about as much there as a mildly out of shape dude would have.

Dex-chan lover
I have to say I expected this ending but i didn't the author would actually do it...

Dex-chan lover
Pants off, sit down, do your business, stand up, wipe if needed, pants on, done. No real need to be aware of your body for it.
We urinate more than we pass stool, and men generally urinate standing up except when they're also passing stool.

...do women think about how men stand up when peeing as much as men think about how women sit down to pee?

Dex-chan lover
We urinate more than we pass stool, and men generally urinate standing up except when they're also passing stool.

...do women think about how men stand up when peeing as much as men think about how women sit down to pee?
I'm not sure either side regularly thinks about how the other goes about doing things. Nor how they actually go about things themselves to be honest. You just go in and do your business and get out. If nothing feels weird, nothing registers as weird even if it would be to someone else.

Contributor
So what's with his lewd stuff on fanbox. I wonder how that gets explained story wise.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao. Quite the twist, though same take as everyone else where it falls apart when you take two cents.

Dex-chan lover
Funnily enough this is kind of close to what I was thinking would be an interesting twist. Except not really the way I thought or would have seen it handled lol.

Like I thought it'd turn out to be like the MC's Girl version instead. And the ending would be the like Hallucination taking over the body basically and making MC into the Girl Version. So a bit (completely) different kind of twist/character arc in a sense.

Dex-chan lover
I liked it, I definitely didn't see the twist coming. Maybe it doesn't completely hold up to scrutiny, but as some people said, the brain can do a lot of things. Since she was a girl all along, even if she temporarily believes she's a guy, she doesn't have the lived experience of a guy. So she wouldn't consciously think about having a penis or standing up to pee because she's never done that before.

Users who are viewing this thread