Ataerareta Skill wo Tsukatte Kasei de Isekai Bijotachi to Ichaicha shitai - Ch. 14

Aggregator gang
i have to say it... i been holding it in this last few chapters but..... THIS MAN IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm too distracted by how the cab is attached to the dragon that's carrying it. It's just being held there by the tip of the thing's tail and nothing else.

Dex-chan lover
I cheated. I peeked ahead to next chapter. Another language I didn't understand. But did not need to understand.
The next girl in the harem is very, very interesting.

Dex-chan lover
this series is great, I wouldn't mind having 50 chapters to read right now if they existed

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who's bothered that the apuder queen was an ant
No, but for some reason it made sense to me that the Spider Queen would be an Ant Queen with a crown and fancy glasses, when I saw her. At least in this story.

Dex-chan lover
I am actually quite happy everytime we get a chapter. Nice, slow slice of life, harem, smut story. Sold!

Dex-chan lover
This driver is more of a bro than people first think. They're forgetting this world's body shaming of BBW.

From this world's perspective, the driver is listening to a guy doing five "uggos" at once in the back.

He not only thinks nothing of MC's preferences; but plugging his ears is a way to respect MC's privacy too.
Clearly dragon coach is this worlds luxury limousine service.

I just hope he received a tip... and had a mop and bucket handy... :shamihuh:
Japan is anti-tipping, prices for services are supposed to include a good salary, and staff is supposed to give a good service because that is how you do your job.

But the comment next to him getting the big sack of money does make it pretty clear that the payment was not merely for the trip but also included an upholstery cleaning.

Dex-chan lover
24x7... MC, that implies you aren't already 24x7, which I don't believe.

But by all means, go cosplay! Need a hot for teacher & sexy librarian, tifa, ... a few hundred more... really MC, buy a mansion so you have enough room for all the cosplay outfits!

this series is great, I wouldn't mind having 50 chapters to read right now if they existed
There’s a translation for the novel that’s been out for a while now. They go more into detail about the sex stuff but it does get repetitive after a while

Dex-chan lover
Artist getting lazy drawing so they just slap cloaks to everyone

Fuck I can't remember the name of that one hand cannon pistol that is essentially like this.
Its trait is that it's massively complicated so it wasn't produced commercially. I saw it in forgotten weapons and I can't fucking find it :wtf::worry::nyoron::notlikethis::qq:

edit: it's mars automatic pistol
maxresdefault.jpg

Best guy coach lmao

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread