Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! - Ch. 73.2 - Shoot

Fed-Kun's army
I guess miyuverse shirou doesn't have Archer's powers anymore, probably, maybe idk. With them I always considered him the strongest out of each animated version of shirou that comes from the fate routes, but now I guess he's just stronger than deen shirou and illyaverse shirou.
the contract with archer probably gave him slightly increased physical capabilities and healing + knowledge and experience. without the contract he probably still has access to ubw, projection, and tracing, but he doesn't have the knowledge, experience, and physical capabilities archer has, only the knowledge and experience he got from his own battles.

if you remember the fight between angelica and shirou during the war, shirou chucked like hundreds of different blades with his ubw at Eu despite clearly not having seen that many blades; that most likely came from archer's experience being passed into him from his contract with archer. now that the contract is broken, he doesnt have access to archer's knowledge and experience, so it'll look more like fate/stay night UBW shirou (during his fight with gilgamesh) where his UBW has far less blades and he relied on concurrent tracing and ubw's faster production to beat gilgamesh (rather than a pre-existing repository).

basically, the install gave shirou the full (as full as an install can be) body, power, experience, knowledge, magic circuits, etc., the contract after w/o the install gave shirou access to archer's experience and knowledge, and maybe a small amount of his physical power, and w/o the contract and the install he just has the knowledge he gained while using ubw, tracing, and projection in combat.

Double-page supporter
Thank you very much for the translation

Another rare 20-pages chapter update! Gochisousama deshita, Hiroyama-sensei~!

So basically all this time sakura's condition is not genuine death: she by instinct sent her heart to imaginary number before killed, but unluckily her vessel got retrieved by ainsworth. After that i suppose ainsworth controlled her by installing berserker card to her. It explained why gaebolg auto-heartstab didn't affect her: it's not like she's a doll copy close to original, she's the real sakura that lost her heart and got manipulated🤔

Not only that, we got all-star Emiya in this chapter🥳! So basically what happened to shirou is he was making some form of contract with archer. Indeed now i think about it, him turning into archer is artificial process triggered by himself and not a side effect of avalon. Hmm he's getting away too easy though, and thus, i'm expecting Hiroyama-sensei would prepare a stage for him after this. On another note: i wonder if case file's gray could be healed using rule breaker since it's a magecraft work too...

And EMIYA along with true assassin made their entrance! After FGO Artoria lancer and a certain alterego in FSF, i guess i wouldn't mind another variation of cursed arm lol. Also guess i got it right that darius lost most of his power after getting hit by origin bullet. Get rekt darius!

Finally, Miyu's badass moment is badass! The battle ended with her attack, and an explosion too boot! Man the last pages was chef kiss. Now we're done on this side, i'm thinking next part might be about illya with pandora. This battle is not yet over!

Once again, thank you very much for the hardwork:)

Last edited:
Group Leader
I guess miyuverse shirou doesn't have Archer's powers anymore, probably, maybe idk. With them I always considered him the strongest out of each animated version of shirou that comes from the fate routes, but now I guess he's just stronger than deen shirou and illyaverse shirou.
He still have more experience in fighting and as a magus, since unlike Fate/Illya Shirou, Miyu Shirou is trained properly in magic (and fighting) by Kiritsugu.

I guess if I need to tone him down to realistic comparison, he should be as strong as his college self of FSN. The High School version barely hanging on if compared to Miyuverse.

Users who are viewing this thread