Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 3rei!! - Ch. 73.2 - Shoot

Dex-chan lover
Is it finally over?!? Holy cow
Let's wait, we thought it was over a few times over the last few years. But this do seems to be over for now. Now to get back the Title Character.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now this is the kind of action we've been needing. Hell, this is the kind of SOMETHING that we've needed. Finally something major happens. Sucks to suck, Darius.

Dex-chan lover
i was hoping it would end with Assassin simply crushing Darius' heart, but this is a LOT better. that "SHOOT" was cold 🥶 and the looking-away-from-explosion afterward is also top tier 👌🏼

Dex-chan lover
i still waiting miyu shirou get into FGO...then i might want come back to that game ...

watch his side movie 3 times at cinema and have drive around 200km each time ...worth my time and petrol

Dex-chan lover
GARCHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Actual 10/10 chapter holy shit. Sakura saving Shirou with Rule Breaker is perfect. GARcher, Assassin, and Miyu all get the style kill. BADASSES NEVER LOOK AT EXPLOSIONS

Shirou's internal moments are cool too. You get the redux of the porch scene and of the HF movies where instead of jumping off the cliff Shirou continues past it because he's living, not dying. Hiroyama is a true fan.

Damn. EMIYA stealing the show as usual. Hassan yanking Darius, Miyu delivering the killing blow. If they ever do decide to animate this it's going to be amazing.
The anime is already in production. Silver Link released the key visual last August. I guess one reason for the faster recent pace can also be the production team telling Hiroyama to hurry up. Not complaining at all though! Will be so touching as a diehard Illya fan to watch everything up to this point. My sincere appreciation towards Hiroyama (been supporting his Pixiv Fanbox for a long time).

The frame with Sakura on Shirou immediately reminds me of the original iconic scene of Shirou stabbing Saber which was one of the pivotal and defining moments of FSN. Turning the originally heartbreaking scene into a happy one where the person is saved instead... Hiroyama is such a genius at Fate references!

(Somebody mentioned that there was also a scene in HF where Shirou stabbed Sakura with Rule Breaker in order to save her, and this is actually a reference and reversal to that. Guess I have been such an Illya fan and never liked Sakura & HF much I just automatically filtered this scene out of my brain a long time ago lmao.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i still waiting miyu shirou get into FGO...then i might want come back to that game ...

watch his side movie 3 times at cinema and have drive around 200km each time ...worth my time and petrol
I bet he gonna be a pretender class.

Dex-chan lover

Chapter 49.2 for a rough visual reminder since it's been 6 years since that release.
Much appreciated.

Assassin did exactly as I expected of him, but Archer was quite the surprise. I had just assumed that he wouldn't show up and him not appearing with the others was just going to be explained away.

Also, Shirou's skin lightened up there at the end. Were his magic circuits repaired because of Rulebreaker or the end of the contract or something else?

Dex-chan lover
I bet he gonna be a pretender class.
nah...he avenger class for sure...without madness mark

he literally beating 7+ servant in single night for sake rescue his sister

then fighting his broken yandere gf alone and then putting her out of her misery

Dex-chan lover
Much appreciated.

Assassin did exactly as I expected of him, but Archer was quite the surprise. I had just assumed that he wouldn't show up and him not appearing with the others was just going to be explained away.

Also, Shirou's skin lightened up there at the end. Were his magic circuits repaired because of Rulebreaker or the end of the contract or something else?
rule breaker revert his death ...

but his body recovery might be by archer reconstruction

Dex-chan lover
He has the training from Kiritsugu since he was a child and the experience from Archer contract, I think he's better then UBW Shirou.
He probably lost the UBW Reality Marble same as Heavens Feel's Shirou, so imo is better than Fate but worse than UBW Shirou due to that even if hes better in base stats

Dex-chan lover
He probably lost the UBW Reality Marble same as Heavens Feel's Shirou, so imo is better than Fate but worse than UBW Shirou due to that even if hes better in base stats
Every shirou has the UBW reality marble.
UBW is the byproduct of his trauma as a child.
As long as he's aware of UBW and has enough mana, he can conjure it.

Users who are viewing this thread