Chiisai Boku no Haru - Ch. 23 - Study Session

Dex-chan lover
Shades of Silver Spoon there. Me like :glee:

(also dude, you missed your chance to ask about how she likes the hand cream :smug:)

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this manga definitely does better when it goes back to the romance. The volleyball stuff just feels awkward and out of place at times. Like its nice to see character growth through those moments but theres no tension since its just a convenient plot device and this isnt actually a sport manga

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this manga definitely does better when it goes back to the romance. The volleyball stuff just feels awkward and out of place at times. Like its nice to see character growth through those moments but theres no tension since its just a convenient plot device and this isnt actually a sport manga
agreed. hes been so hyper focused on playing the best volleyball, that he forgot he even liked her in the first place

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

NGL, I kinda don't like how this chapter pulls him back into being a shounen character when in fact he technically already moved on and is on his chad-era, but I guess he is also just a normal young man who can still get flustered with such situations. And also, with how things were in this series recently, I found it to be refreshing to have some real dokidoki romcom moment after such a long time so that's good. I also think Asahi got a failing score because not only was she busy with volleyball, her mind is probably still preoccupied somehow of what she thinks about Souta.

PS can someone post a Gordon Ramsey meme about 'finally some good f*ckin food'?

Dex-chan lover

Facts. If we gave a shit about the volleyball aspect we’d just read haikyuu instead

Dex-chan lover
Las chapter: absolute nothing happens.
This chapter:
rgt2ljvoj4z11.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread