Onaji Pantsu - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Oh great! The shitty wish fulfilling "wow, the number one out of my reach beauty in school is actually doing the same X activity just like my lowly self insert peasant" starting spreading into yuri too. With none of the essence that makes it "yuri" and all the unpleasant of a wish fulfilling selfinsert story.
Wish fullfillment ? are we reading the same story here ?
are you just throwing word you see so many times without knowing what it actually meant lmao ?

Group Leader
This was hornier than I expected. But I should've guessed as much given the title.

@occu
Assuming you are the translator, would it be possible for you to add a group to this release? Release info on this manga can not be submitted to MU without a group name ("No Group" releases are rejected on MU), and without an approved release submission, the entry page for this manga can not be created since it's a oneshot (Entry pages for oneshots without approved releases are also rejected).
Unfortunately I was simply uploading on someone's request, I have nothing to do with the actual release.

They don't use MD, hence why I uploaded w/o a group.

Contributor
Unfortunately I was simply uploading on someone's request, I have nothing to do with the actual release.

They don't use MD, hence why I uploaded w/o a group.
That is very unfortunate. Anyway, thanks for uploading this!

Dex-chan lover
Wish fullfillment ? are we reading the same story here ?
are you just throwing word you see so many times without knowing what it actually meant lmao ?
"wow, the number one out of my reach beauty in school (the other girl) is actually doing the same X activity (wearing the same kind of panty) just like my lowly self insert peasant(the totally average/blank MC)"
Next time use brain instead of the thing in your pant.

Dex-chan lover
"wow, the number one out of my reach beauty in school (the other girl) is actually doing the same X activity (wearing the same kind of panty) just like my lowly self insert peasant(the totally average/blank MC)"
wow, the number one out of my reach beauty in school (the other girl) is actually doing the same X activity

its a plot point you absolute smooth brain, you gonna say that every shounen,every romance, every action movie also wish fullfilment by your logic then ?
"wow, that guy who we think a loser actually beat talented ninja" " wow that plain girl caught the eyes of most popular guy because he likes her personality" " wow that one dude somehow pissed off one of the most fearsome assasin by killing his dog"

wearing the same kind of panty
its in The title, its the whole gag, and the thing that move the whole plot. seriously, is your brain alright ?

just like my lowly self insert peasant(the totally average/blank MC
The MC personality makes thing awkward and clearly gag of the whole thing, Blank ? what are you talking about ?

that's you right ? you having raging boner for no reason and Whining and crying about "noooo, another self-insert" everytime it's something you deemed not possible or out of reach for yourself
so you yourself world class ugly ? super awkward ? have a hard times to communicate ? "a peasant" that no one notice or care ?

so the whole thing a jealosy then ? lmao, imagine get jealous over fictional character because your live are miserable
talk about pathetic

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh great! The shitty wish fulfilling "wow, the number one out of my reach beauty in school is actually doing the same X activity just like my lowly self insert peasant" starting spreading into yuri too. With none of the essence that makes it "yuri" and all the unpleasant of a wish fulfilling selfinsert story.
Oh the incredible stretch of the imagination that high school girls who get dressed in the same room might wear similar articles of clothing. What an incredibly unrealistic premise. So unbelievable.

Why cant we get something less self inserty and cringe? Like the prettiest girl in the school loves hardboiled action manga, and the protagonist is secretly a hardboiled action manga writer, or a protagonist who secretly draws yuri manga as a side gig but her coworker who's actually secretly a famous mangaka finds out and starts helping her. How about a protagonist whos a lonely and about to give up on life who one day; accidently orders a sex robot willing to take care of her every need; accidentally gets a magical fox girl to fulfill her every need; accidently gets her beautiful landlord to fulfill her every need; accidently gets a beautiful landlord/roommate whos secretly a world famous idol who needs somebody to take of her; starts going to lesbian brothels but meets a beautiful and rich younger classroom whos willing to fulfill her every need; starts a secret sex club in school where every beautiful woman in a 500 mile radius pays her in stacks of cash to sleep with them. Why cant we have beautiful non wish fullfilly stories like that in yuri manga nowadays?

Users who are viewing this thread