Onaji Pantsu - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
They for real just leave their drawls in the cubbies like that? This seems incredibly haphazard.

Should make the a series...

Fed-Kun's army
They for real just leave their drawls in the cubbies like that? This seems incredibly haphazard.

Should make the a series...
The manga itself didn't mention it but according to the official site's intro, the girls were having a swim class.

edit: you can tell by the wet hair and a girl toweling off.

Dex-chan lover
Oh great! The shitty wish fulfilling "wow, the number one out of my reach beauty in school is actually doing the same X activity just like my lowly self insert peasant" starting spreading into yuri too. With none of the essence that makes it "yuri" and all the unpleasant of a wish fulfilling selfinsert story.

Contributor
This was hornier than I expected. But I should've guessed as much given the title.

@occu
Assuming you are the translator, would it be possible for you to add a group to this release? Release info on this manga can not be submitted to MU without a group name ("No Group" releases are rejected on MU), and without an approved release submission, the entry page for this manga can not be created since it's a oneshot (Entry pages for oneshots without approved releases are also rejected).

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

shoulda gone back to the bathroom
Although I am sure Tennouji would say there were no second intentions, she did say she didn't want her first experience to be in bathroom, so, you know, better safe than sorry, I guess :smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
A man will just be yelling and asking to give back the pants. No need to be this long and weird situation.
At this point, a man will not wearing other man's underwear and/or used underwear. All you need is self control, avoiding something sexy. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread