Isekai De Uwamae Hanete Ikiteiku ~Saisei Mahotsukai No Yuru Fuwa Jinzai Haken Seikatsu~

Contributor
f89.gif

Isekai~ 😆

Hope someone pick this up someday, currently there are 7 chapters raw as far as i can see.

Group Leader
I'm willing to redraw, clean, typeset, proofread, and qualitycheck this manga...the only problem is I can't translate😅. and machine translations just don't cut it. If any translator who knows fluent Japanese wants to work on this, or even a person willing to translate by hand (looking up definitions of words one by one), let me know by shooting me a message and we can work on it.
**Update**
Gonna be TSing this with Vanguard so don't need a TL anymore

Ah yes, as the proverb says, "Do unto others, which has been done to you!"

He was a company slave, so he started a company of slaves!

But his slaves has a working environment for better than he ever had.

And remeber that the goal was to buy slaves for the reason that he did not wanted to work?

I think that the story is very good in a sense
, the part his slaves not adoring him, and acnolegy him as having a difficult personality personality in some areas, was really new in this kind of manga, dont you agree?

Double-page supporter
Wholesome as fuck must read, the romance tag is missing tho, if that's not romance nothing on this site is

Dex-chan lover
like the manga but i feel like pacing is too fast. way to many characters keep getting introduced so fast that its kinda hard to follow, mc will also do something in previous ch then next ch its never really mentioned again. ex being the magi beasts pets he developed as an experiment that he wanted a few of his slaves to take care of and update him about and while they will show up in panels in future ch there is no mention of progress on how the experiment is actually going

author's trying a little too hard to be funny. pacing is awkward, rushed and all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread