Moto Saikyou Yuusha no Saishuushoku - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Former Strongest Hero has a Reunion

Dex-chan lover
D1PiaNs.png

Do these guys think they are in Slam Dunk or Kuroko no Basket?
...maybe they were isekai'd from there.

What's the probability that the Hero getting married and basically went into seclusion was to run away from Madrun and Zenovia? These women looked like they wanted to eat him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Dan, what did you do to make the daughter of the person you killed fall in love with you?

Dex-chan lover
D1PiaNs.png

Do these guys think they are in Slam Dunk or Kuroko no Basket?
...maybe they were isekai'd from there.

What's the probability that the Hero getting married and basically went into seclusion was to run away from Madrun and Zenovia? These women looked like they wanted to eat him.
The artist is flexing. I rarely see such dynamic artwork in manga unless the artist is already a big name with a dozen assistants.

Dex-chan lover
Guess Dan's the man huh? I wasn't expecting the demon lord's daughter to make a move literally the next chapter but can't complain, especially with the inclusion of this seductress that apparently has been using her influence to keep his shabby state under wraps.

Dex-chan lover
I am honestly calling sus on both Madron and demon lord's daughter behavior.

The daughter one is almost obvious (could be just straight revenge instead of yandere), but Madron is less obvious. Horni shipping glasses aside, its kinda obvious Dan's treatment of Madron's name is less than noble....and by Amber's account Madron already gained her reward by sponsoring Dan in the past.....:pepehmm:

And if by any chance it is truly a love issue.....what about the Princess?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread