Love Agency - Ch. 32 - Meeting

Dex-chan lover
Wait she remembers Him being in the same class not because of him but because of Sekis Picasso Styled Manga? that's funny XD how did that make her remember or recognize? I mean if He and not Seki made the manga it would make sense but like this?
Or does she end up misunderstanding it? Pleas not I don't like Drama like that.

Dex-chan lover
That would be a good reason, though.

"Yep. Me."
Her being complete straight-faced compared to Mari who's anything but and trying to worm around while realising everything is so satisfying.

"Let's do it!!"
I mean, she's not wrong. Regardless of what's going on in her head. But it's not like there aren't issues Kon needs to sort out first.

No. Everyone is not lying. A lot of people are, but a lot of people also just do whatever comes up in their mind. It's basically just her projecting.

Both of them appreciates Seki's efforts. So they can't be that bad.

Pretty sure the art style is the only new thing about that meeting scene. But despite that art style being bad, the expressions are very clear.

I like how the simplest of stories can ring true.

Acerage seki/mari W (they are accidentally working together to bring Kon/Pon to life)
Starting the manga, I kind of expected that, but I didn't realise it'd be this direct.

How can Seki claim being a amator when he brings up that masterpiece !
To be fair, being an amateur isn't about skill. It's about whether he's paid for it.

Firstly, lol at Mari realizing the colossal scale of her fuckup. Secondly, LMAO Seki's art and that cat.
Art's awesome. And yeah, her realisation is the best part of it.

Wait she remembers Him being in the same class not because of him but because of Sekis Picasso Styled Manga? that's funny XD how did that make her remember or recognize?
Sometimes a person is just another person, but an event can bring up memories if you've experienced something similar.

I think pages 10 and 11 should be swapped; the dialogue flows better that way.

It's also more obvious when you read in two-page spread mode — the inner margins don't line up.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this is ramping up and firing its bullets so rapidly that I'm actually scared it will end soon!
Aka Akasaka confirmed "god of build-up" after He prepared this goddman scene all the way back at the chapter where Seki used Pon's backstory for his manga, Aka is simply unbeatable...

Thanks for the translation btw <3!

Dex-chan lover
Rare Mari W yet she still manages to be kinda shitty in this chap, saying she expected Kon to be fat to her face and then steamrolls Kon's doubts about love to cover her mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread