Love Agency - Ch. 35 - Double Date

Supporter
How so? Mari backstory is a long time coming
Not that i hate the backstory happening per se, i hate that it's happening directly after the pon/kon arc ended, i would love to enjoy them doing the whole love agency thing irl more before going into another drama, so we could at least care about marin more and see how she's changing due to being more with him rather than a single page of her saying so and then boom drama

Dex-chan lover
I don’t care how sad her backstory is, Mari is objectively the worst girl

Dex-chan lover
another reminder to use protection / contraceptives if you're not fit to parent.

as if people here would ever have that kind of action irl

Double-page supporter
Oh man is that why she wanted a nerdy guy? Not for anything else but because her mom would only approve a guy meek enough to manipulate?

Dex-chan lover
Oh man is that why she wanted a nerdy guy? Not for anything else but because her mom would only approve a guy meek enough to manipulate?
No, not manipulation. Her mom is a cheater and like every cheater, in order to not blame herself she blames the man (to the level of extreme mental illness) who "seduced" her. It was some confident / flashy / host club type of guy so she drilled into the Mari's head that she needs to stay away from those kind of people.

We know her backstory already so its will be more like a progress with the problem chapter next. Its like all of you guys completely missed the chapter where above situation was shown

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
0db3c4c538b98768e53d8da22277c265.jpg
Sauce?

another reminder to use protection / contraceptives if you're not fit to parent.

as if people here would ever have that kind of action irl
You never know man

There will always be that one person who has gold luck, fate is cruel

Users who are viewing this thread