Love Agency - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - Ally

Dex-chan lover
It would be very understandable if her mom got trust issues and became unstable because her husband cheated on her. But how can she get in this situation when she's the one who cheated on him?
Its a coping mechanism. She's a cheater and it caused her husband to kill himself. Her way of coping is to believe everyone is like that. She's not the bad guy, society is.

Supporter
Oh so it's in the genes i see, idk if this chapter wanted me to feel sorry for the mom, but i don't lol, she get's what she asked for may hell forgive you for cheating and causing someone's suicide
Can't blame Mari because understanding parents are wrong is very hard for teenagers, with that said she does understand she's wrong she just doesn't want to do shit for her mom so yes I'LL BLAME MARI FUCK YOU TOO GIRL!

Dex-chan lover
Oh so it's in the genes i see, idk if this chapter wanted me to feel sorry for the mom, but i don't lol, she get's what she asked for may hell forgive you for cheating and causing someone's suicide
No way you're supposed to feel bad for her. Even her kid is saying she'd dump her the first chance she got. This is reminding us of Mari's baggage and reinforcing just how shit a person her mom is.

Dex-chan lover
This one of the instances I say "fuck family!" And not in the R18+ way.

Like actually just leave bro, your mom needs to be put under help and you need to get away and build yourself back up aswell with help also.

The fact you know your mom is mentally unwell, and yet you just encourage her behavior by following what she says and allow her to manipulate your life, just shows you grew up weak and a coward.

And you would definitely get used if you even get a job.

Get both yourself and your mom a psychiatrist, and actually just live on your own, get a part-time job.

Stop thinking you have no power to choose for yourself in life, and just start making decisions and do them!

Stop thinking too much about this, just leave!
I won't deny about being used and that her mom needs help, but choosing to leave might not be good. Even if we ignore that she's still her mother, everything Mari has up until that point in her life is thanks to her.

I believe that money and caring are what Mari meant when she said "the amount of love poured" in page 6.

Dex-chan lover
So the bitch cheated on her husband, and then blamed his suicide on her affair partner, who I assume is a "gaudy playboy."

The affair partner "seduced" her, and in her mind, "forced" her to cheat. Deep down she knows she's at fault, but she doesn't want to think that she caused her husband's death, which is why she thinks that everyone is just as corrupt as her; she's trying to diminish her actions by thinking that anyone would've do the same as her if they were in her shoes.

Taking no accountability she started forcing her deranged mindset on her daughter through emotional manipulation.

Fuck that bitch.

Dex-chan lover
"Is your mom a bit unstable?"
All signs point to yes.

She's worse than I expected. I've seen yanderes more sane than that.

That's not "a bit" mentally weak. I wonder how much coping her mind goes through. Mari's, that is, don't give a shit about the mother's.

"Are you saying you want me to the the only victim?"
The real answer is yes. In an ideal world, no one should be the victim.

At least Mari realises she's not all there.

It would be very understandable if her mom got trust issues and became unstable because her husband cheated on her.
Even if that were the case her reaction is completely overblown and quite literally insane.

I didn't like Mari as a character because she felt flat, but the comments on every chapter complaining how she was terrible and should be written out of the manga was annoying when she hasn't received story attention yet.
I think calling a character flat before they get proper attention when it's obvious they are going to get proper attention at some point later in the story is about as superficial as the interpretation they're applying to the character.

The fact you know your mom is mentally unwell, and yet you just encourage her behavior by following what she says and allow her to manipulate your life, just shows you grew up weak and a coward.
I don't think she's mature enough to go through with that, and considering that's the parent that raised her she's remarkably well put together. Calling her weak and a coward is weak in itself, though.

She's a cheater and it caused her husband to kill himself. ... She's not the bad guy, society is.
Are you reading the words you're typing? Sure, society is fucked up in some parts, but that doesn't mean she's innocent.

Edit: How sad do you have to be to get friends to strike my post? This is the most pathetic display I've seen on these forums so far. Can't even stand up for yourself. @Auchhior @pmccoy @rmcdonough

Last edited:
Contributor
On one hand, the mother is very obviously in the wrong. I’ve seen people who can be as self-centered in real life, and it’s suffocating being around them.

On the other, in this particular case isn’t Seki like the mom? After all, he’s going after Mari specifically because of her looks. Who’s to say he’ll stay faithful in the future?

Double-page supporter
did she become a bitch to her daughter because she's actual bitch?

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck dad ended his life not without ending his ex's mental health first,Jesus. I almost feel pity for the mother, she is in a really dark place and should be seen by a mental health professional... on the other hand she cheated and should bear the consequences of her actions in full

Dex-chan lover
All signs point to yes.

She's worse than I expected. I've seen yanderes more sane than that.

That's not "a bit" mentally weak. I wonder how much coping her mind goes through. Mari's, that is, don't give a shit about the mother's.

The real answer is yes. In an ideal world, no one should be the victim.

At least Mari realises she's not all there.

Even if that were the case her reaction is completely overblown and quite literally insane.

I think calling a character flat before they get proper attention when it's obvious they are going to get proper attention at some point later in the story is about as superficial as the interpretation they're applying to the character.

I don't think she's mature enough to go through with that, and considering that's the parent that raised her she's remarkably well put together. Calling her weak and a coward is weak in itself, though.

Are you reading the words you're typing? Sure, society is fucked up in some parts, but that doesn't mean she's innocent.

Which is why I said its her coping mechanism. That's HER thoughts.

It would be very understandable if her mom got trust issues and became unstable because her husband cheated on her. But how can she get in this situation when she's the one who cheated on him?
Medic_and_soldier_drinking_coffe_loudly_and_laughling.mkv

Users who are viewing this thread