Love Agency - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - Love Agency

Dex-chan lover
Another one that's decent at best, okay at worst.
I think I'm feeling especially burned because of all these manga that start off so strong but begin to fall on their face a quarter to halfway through, only to receive a just as half-assed feeling ending.

I think what makes it worse is that I expected better because of their previous works, I mean it's my own fault there for having a certain level of expectation before reading more than the description, but still...

Dex-chan lover
Damn, axe struck again.

I was pretty curious if they were going to delve into her mom's mental issues more, but eh.

Dex-chan lover
I remember the earlier chapters when there was high expectations for this and be similar or at least below quite a few to kaguya-sama's success.

I remember when this had a driving conflict and was interesting.

I'm sad and disappointed that it couldn't fulfill its potential.

Dex-chan lover
I really think that Aka was the one that axed the series because it didn't go up even with the really good chapters

Double-page supporter
Lots of people surprised this got the axe, but frankly the series had great art but little else. Author-chan wasn't giving the story the same level of commitment she was giving Oshi-no-Ko and it showed.

Double-page supporter
There were a few times it looked like it had a good direction but overall it was not that great. Mari didn't have enough personality to carry her part of the relationship and the comedy needed to be stronger. Obese-kun should have stayed obese.

Double-page supporter
Axe doesn't surprise me but there's far worse out there still going. Too bad, I loved Pon

Dex-chan lover
Wait... after introducing all the family drama with Mari, they just skip it all and end the series?!?

The axe fell hard on this one. I don't think I'll be coming back to it with such a sharp and unfulfilling ending. A real shame.

Users who are viewing this thread