Love Agency - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Choice

Dex-chan lover
Are people just not reading? The manga is getting axed.
Kinda sad, I enjoyed the ride though. Reading manga has been both a blessing and a curse. Berserk author died, act-age author didn't act his age, hunter hunter hiatus, vagabond, time paradox ghost writer, red hood... and every other manga that didn't see the light of day that I thought was good.
The announcement of it getting axed wasn't in the original upload, which is why there are 2 pages worth of comments going "wow this seems like it's ending" before someone posted the announcement from twitter.

Dex-chan lover
So that's the real reason she preferred someone with that personality.

That was a bit of a random fall. And a bit of random appearances.

This pace was not like it has been before. Doesn't smell like the same author is in control.
they just warped to the stairs, wtf

Dex-chan lover
Incredible how Aka went from writing one of the best romcoms ever to the most mid ever. Praying the axe will turn out to be a blessing in disguises and hasten the Instant Bullet rewrite

Fed-Kun's army
This manga was dragging way too much in the middle chapters & seemed to go nowhere - what a bore, tbh.
Those last chapters finally shown some progress & that made them better. Even though they were a bit too fast. The author never managed to get the sweet spot pacing. But that's explained by the fact that he knew the axe was coming.
I don't think we'll see much Pon-Kon development because there isn't enough time left. That's too bad. For me, they were more interesting than Seki-Mari. Such peculiar characters.

Am I the only one that think this is a good manga ?? The comment section is filled with people that seems to hate it but still continue to read it :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
Honestly good that it ended here, I'm not sure he even knew where he was going with this himself... Not that it's that bad but... I'll miss Nobuko and the art in general, though...

Dex-chan lover
HOW IS THIS MANGA GETTING AXED? IT’S SUCH A GOOD ONE
Ngl I like every character in this manga except the mom

Well, it is over. Hopefully the next thing Aka writes ends up a bit better. But reading it has still been pretty enjoyable especially because of the banter of the scanlators and their incredible dedication. Thank you for that Foxachu Agency👍

Users who are viewing this thread