Renai Daikou - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - Love Agency

Dex-chan lover
good shit Foxachu Agency but this ending was bad, shit

a solid 6/10. lots of ragging on mari, kon was the overall highlight

Dex-chan lover
You know it's a masterpiece when it gets cancelled in 10-30 chapters :fml:

Too bad Kon didn't have much character development other than going outside

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if it axed and therefore the fox goes to school or it was part of the plan and the story continues from there. But I imagine it be hard to separate itself from its earlier work Kaguya-sama or other high school romcoms

Dex-chan lover
it just messed around too much. kaguya could afford to do that in the beginning cause it was basically an entertaining battle manga

Aggregator gang
if it pivoted from mari to the manga girl it might have been somewhat better

well, this is too sudden. but, if the author himself know this site, i hope he can continue it by uploading new chapter by himself

Wait what it ended?! And I heard it got axed?! Bro I was so endorsed in it I've never thought it will end it like that. Oh well, great manga, fair shares of ups and downs but overall a fun read. Hoping for more work from Aka-Sensei in OnK and new ones possibly

Dex-chan lover
My "Aka = Fraud" agenda is finally starting to cook (thanks for the TL btw!)
You're 100% correct. I have no idea what's going on with this man, but he seems to be just incapable of... I don't even know. Finishing the job? Kaguya's last third was a continuous dumpster fire with a straight up trash ending, oshi no ko seems to be going nowhere, and now this... thing of a manga. No structure, half of plotlines forgotten, I have no idea what it was supposed to be about.

At this point I'm just wondering how did he manage to write Kaguya, objectively the best romcom (up to a certain point). He's a fraud, but a bad fraud in that sometimes he writes straight up fire, and sometimes... Renai Daikou

Dex-chan lover
well..... that was dissappointing... atleast the writing and comedy was good for a manga that got axed tho

The more I read this the more I started to hate the characters (especialy the fmcs. Mari was an idiot whos "trauma" is her own fault just like Kon's. Plus Mari is directly at fault for her dads suicide and seems to feel no empathy, inteads she plays the victim. 2/10 very bad manga.

Users who are viewing this thread