My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 263

Aggregator gang
how many chapters until the wedding? Will this manhua end after the wedding ceremony?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Lmao he crushed steel rods in anger.
Actually it's scary and amazing how realistically they're considering that jiang he doesn't have any relatives so no greedy relatives will try to take any.

Also can anyone remember and explain the dowry given already part? Feel like I've forgotten that.

Double-page supporter
how many chapters until the wedding? Will this manhua end after the wedding ceremony?
Never read the novel so I am not sure how much till the end. But based on Novel Updates, the original story has 341 chapters of the main story and 47 chapters of the side stories (which is usually after stories).
So we manhua might probably won't end on their wedding.

Dex-chan lover
I am with the Father on this one. This guy is trying to fleece them hard. He didn't even get to enjoy his car damit! :angery: .
I say hold off on the dowry until we see the grandkids a fair compromise no?

Group Leader
Good job translating that proverb, never seen it translated that way before and I kinda like it. Not sure if English-only readers find it awkward tho

Dex-chan lover
yK2p2kK.png

I dunno maybe he had a good teacher :pacman:

Read chapters 1-12, now jumped to this chapter. They finally got married NOW?? (1-12 when the chapters came out)

Aggregator gang
Never read the novel so I am not sure how much till the end. But based on Novel Updates, the original story has 341 chapters of the main story and 47 chapters of the side stories (which is usually after stories).
So we manhua might probably won't end on their wedding.
I hope it's like that

Users who are viewing this thread