Zenra.zip

Group Leader
Here's a bit of trivia on this manga. It was originally published in Manga Time Kirara Miracle, but was changed to a Web Manga shortly before Miracle's cancellation. The recently translated chapters are from the first volume of this soft reboot. The 7 chapters(149 strips) that make up the original run were never released physically, but are available digitally.

Oddly, in the original series the characters have names. From what I've read of the new chapters they were dropped. At one point a character says a character's name, but in the word bubble they have the character's face followed by "-san".

The translator has left out chapter titles, probably due to them being omitted in the digital version of Volume 1. Here are the titles from the physical copies with by best attempt to translate:

1.生きている限り避けられない…それが裸。
As Long as You’re Alive, It’s Inevitable...Nudity.
2.裸を見れば丸裸。
Naked See, Naked Do.
3.秋の全裸。
Autumn Nudity.
4.メリークリス裸ス!
Merry Nude-mas!
5.肌色初め
Complexion's Beginning
6.マフラーは服ではない...?
Scarves Are Clothing, Right...?
7.住めば都。脱げば裸。
Home Is Where the Heart Is. Nude Is With Your Clothes Off.
8.全裸は友を呼ぶ。
Nudity Brings Us Together.
9.もうすぐこどもの日。
Children's Day Is Almost Here.
10.今梅雨のトレンド。
The Current Rainy Season Trend.
11.夏は薄着...いや,裸の季節。
Summer Is for Dressing Lightly...or Rather, the Season of Nudity.
12.ヌーディストビーチに着ていく服がない。
I Don’t Have Anything to Wear to the Nudist Beach.
13.ナチュラルソウル!
Bare Soul!

Here's a bit of trivia on this manga. It was originally published in Manga Time Kirara Miracle, but was changed to a Web Manga shortly before Miracle's cancellation. The recently translated chapters are from the first volume of this soft reboot. The 7 chapters(149 strips) that make up the original run were never released physically, but are available digitally.

Oddly, in the original series the characters have names. From what I've read of the new chapters they were dropped. At one point a character says a character's name, but in the word bubble they have the character's face followed by "-san".
Thanks for the information! I'm surprised anyone else knew anything about this manga. It felt obscure and lost to time, which is why I commissioned the translation for the first volume. I wanted to bring to light this little obscure nudity-focused manga. It's the cute girls doing cute things naked I've always wanted.

I have found all the volumes and even the original 7 chapters, though I've been on the fence of whether to have the rest translated; admittedly the series is mediocre but novel.
The translator has left out chapter titles, probably due to them being omitted in the digital version of Volume 1. Here are the titles from the physical copies with by best attempt to translate:
These were based on the volume releases, which didn't have any chapter names to them. I actually just guessed what chapters were based on whether it had a full length portrait, though I knew there were 13 chapters in total because volume 2 started at chapter 14. I'll add these to the chapter names. Thank you!

Group Leader
Thanks for the information! I'm surprised anyone else knew anything about this manga. It felt obscure and lost to time, which is why I commissioned the translation for the first volume. I wanted to bring to light this little obscure nudity-focused manga. It's the cute girls doing cute things naked I've always wanted.

I have found all the volumes and even the original 7 chapters, though I've been on the fence of whether to have the rest translated; admittedly the series is mediocre but novel.

I was surprised too when I saw this translation in my feed. I had actually been working on this series myself. I don't speak any Japanese, so mine is just an edited machine translation, though. I'm going to take a break on it for a little while, but let me know if you decide to commission the rest. If not, then sometime I'll start working on it again. I was planning on translating all 4 volumes, then working on the type-setting all at once. So I wouldn't be releasing anything anytime soon. When I translated Shiritsu Hakanai Gakuen I started to put too much pressure on myself to get chapters out on a monthly schedule. I decided this time it would be less stressful if I slowly worked on it and release when it's all finished.

It's not a particularly funny manga, but I do get a chuckle out of it sometimes. It's mostly carried by it's ridiculous premise and simple, cute, lightly lewd art.

I was surprised too when I saw this translation in my feed. I had actually been working on this series myself. I don't speak any Japanese, so mine is just an edited machine translation, though. I'm going to take a break on it for a little while, but let me know if you decide to commission the rest. If not, then sometime I'll start working on it again. I was planning on translating all 4 volumes, then working on the type-setting all at once. So I wouldn't be releasing anything anytime soon. When I translated Shiritsu Hakanai Gakuen I started to put too much pressure on myself to get chapters out on a monthly schedule. I decided this time it would be less stressful if I slowly worked on it and release when it's all finished.

It's not a particularly funny manga, but I do get a chuckle out of it sometimes. It's mostly carried by it's ridiculous premise and simple, cute, lightly lewd art.
After musing over it a bit, I decided to move on with the translation. It's not the greatest manga, but it's the most "cute girls doing cute things naked" we'll ever get and I want to give it more exposure.

Users who are viewing this thread