Demon X Angel, Can't Get Along! - Ch. 113 - Demon and angel on uninhabited island. Survival diary, entry #23

Dex-chan lover
Oh my God I love this manhua. She really believed her. She did not hesitate going for that kiss. I cannot wait until she finds out she was lied to.
(On a serious note, glad these two are finally talking straight to each other. He definitely deserved this after how much of an asshole he was last chapter.)

Group Leader
Haha, I'm 10th in the comment section technically if you don't count the mangadex one

Dex-chan lover
Damn, after 100+ chapters we got a kiss, time to bring out the fireworks!

Still tho, it was well executed, with it being in between a serious matter and a trap by Ah Chen’s sister.

Shan Shan confirmed a moron as she could have really really phrased her problem better:
The issues is clearly not Chen treating her as if She was dumb (She knows not to be too smart), but the fact that He did not talk to her about the countermeasure He would have put in place accounting for her chances of failure. If only Chen would have openly discussed his plans, She would have not been pissed. That said the way She explained it to him was…rather poor to say the least😅!

Dex-chan lover
Damn, after 100+ chapters we got a kiss, time to bring out the fireworks!

Still tho, it was well executed, with it being in between a serious matter and a trap by Ah Chen’s sister.

Shan Shan confirmed a moron as she could have really really phrased her problem better:
The issues is clearly not Chen treating her as if She was dumb (She knows not to be too smart), but the fact that He did not talk to her about the countermeasure He would have put in place accounting for her chances of failure. If only Chen would have openly discussed his plans, She would have not been pissed. That said the way She explained it to him was…rather poor to say the least😅!
Wouldn't have worked. Shanshan is too headstrong, and if he tells her beforehand regarding his failsafes, she'd still be pissed at him for not thinking 1. She is good enough to do it or 2. He doesn't trust her.

Or a combinition of both.

So either way, he was screwed, dammed if he told her at the start, or damned if he didn't.

Dex-chan lover

86f.gif

Users who are viewing this thread