Hazure Skill de SSS-Rank Makyo Ikinui wo Tara, Sekai Saikyou no Renkinjutsushi ni Natteita ~ Kaiteki Kyoten wo Tsukutte Nakama to Tanoshi Isekai Life…

Double-page supporter
Saint will eventually join MC's Harem, prolly 4th or 5th girl. She'll be horrified by the others actions (That after the castle bit shouldn't suprise her in the least) claim that she was too scared or whatever to defend MC (Which makes no sense considering her pitiful comment) and that she always liked him before the transportation.
I don't think she liked him in their original world because then she would be more horrified by the fact that they kill him so that the "hero" can get some action (as if there were no other women in the kingdom). As a "saint" (you should think that titles/jobs are distributed due to character traits) she should be shocked about the "hero's" comment and the fact that they are going to kill someone for this reason but all you can see is that the situation is a bit unpleasant for her (more like she isn't really against abandoning the MC but that she doesn't want to get a certain image by openly agreeing). For me it seems like she will be fine with the situation (after some "regrets") including getting along with the other summons and the king. After all, the saint drawn to the (evil) hero overlooking/adapting to his evil-doings is another common trope.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
another typical transported dungeon, what u need is luck to get super lvl up -'-

So many tropes, so bad, cannot believe the king of all people see's no use to an alchemist.

Makes no sense why humans from our world would wanna kill off a guy for such a stupid reason especially immediately on summon. If I was the king I'd be concerned with summoned "heros" wanting to murderhobo someone for a reason as stupid as 3 males 2 females....

Not only this but why must these series be so generic that MC has an alchemist ability, saves a dragon, gets a slime comrade and is actually super op beyond the scope of a class like alchemist.

Like seriously every other person has a special class name so why would MCs be generic when its not?
the best part is it is going to turn out that alchemy is a skill that has never existed before and they passed judgement on it for no reason.... just like every other isekai where the alchemy dude gets shunned

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, the good ol' shit generic isekai OP story, sigh.....

time to bookmark

Aggregator gang
istg one of these days we're gonna get one of these that just goes "WE SUMMONED YOU TO FIGHT THE DEMON LORD, YET YOUR CLASS IS 'SAVIOR FROM ANOTHER WORLD?' I DONT KNOW THAT THAT MEANS, BUT IT SOUNDS USELESS! KILL HIM!"

Dex-chan lover
Who needs human bitches when you got a dragon waifu?

Jokes aside, another generic premise. well, I'll just see how the author cook up the story, for now, not really promising.

NIB

Fed-Kun's army
Sometimes I wonder if the japanese writers are ashamed of writing a story that has been repeated so many times in the last decade, you can feel the laziness in this story.
Even the koreans put more effort into writing web novels.

Fed-Kun's army
Every time I see Leviathan's name, I know without fail that the translation/proofreading is going to not only be bland and unfitting, but that the grammar will have constant minor pitfalls.

Fed-Kun's army
Like really, I don't wanna be a dick here, but how is it that someone fails at matching the right tone for a MANGA, something where you can SEE what emotion the character is giving. I hate how fucking lazy this guy's translations are.

Dex-chan lover
  • Guy is accidentally summoned
  • Foolish natives fail to realize the value of a skill
  • Guy is banished because CHAD MCTHUNDERCOCK decides he's unnecessary
  • Survives an encounter he has no right surviving
  • Gets a free massive level boost because CONVENIENT PLOT DEVICE
  • Gets crazy powerful bonus skills with zero effort despite not earning them
  • Guy asks a dumb question about chickens and scales. IT'S A DINOSAUR YOU IDIOT.
  • Makes blacksmithing completely irrelevant because he can just make anything he wants with zero effort

Holy pile of overused tropes with no originality, Batman.

Dex-chan lover
I was going to rage post about how they turned on him and randomly kicked him out with how ignorant it was. Then the jerk explained why and I was less frustrated.

Dex-chan lover
While everyone bitches, whines, and moans about overused tropes....

.... I'm over here going, "Fucking-A. Goddamned Platinum Crown. We'll be lucky if we get one chapter every four months."

Dex-chan lover
You know this story can turn interesting if it turns out that the goblin was in fact willing to share the herb and goblins are considered to be pretty much human and thus he will be forced to answer for his crimes in the court of law, the manga ending with him realising that the only way he can live peacefully is by killing everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread