Saikyou no Maou ni Kitaerareta Yuusha Isekai Kikanshatachi no Gakuen de Musou Suru - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I hate these kind of forced berserked edgy moments from isekai characters.
Guy was a wimp on earth , still act like a wimp 30k years later instead of being a bit more mature for his goddamn mental age , act like a comic relief shithead most of the time.
But when he fight he is this mister edgy ass yandere looking cringe lord….
It makes no sense unless deep down inside before all the isekai shit happened he was secretly a psychopathic serial killer in the making or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
It's been mentioned you'll stop at chapter 17, GD. You've been pretty vague and bullshitty for a while, but that's a hell of a statement you made right there, especially with stopping the TS of this story at this climactic moment. If you have the balls to go back on that statement, a lot of people, if not no one is going to take you seriously anymore. You better choose your next action wisely.

Dex-chan lover
I hate these kind of forced berserked edgy moments from isekai characters.
Guy was a wimp on earth , still act like a wimp 30k years later instead of being a bit more mature for his goddamn mental age , act like a comic relief shithead most of the time.
But when he fight he is this mister edgy ass yandere looking cringe lord….
It makes no sense unless deep down inside before all the isekai shit happened he was secretly a psychopathic serial killer in the making or some shit.
Well it's pretty clear MC has taking a great liking to his kitty after spending 10K years with her, so when someone threatens to kill that kitty, I don't want to be that guy when he goes berserk.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's silly to expect any kind of logic or consistency in a story where a guy who lived 30k years still acts like your average Japanese high-schooler, but I feel the need to point this out.

The enemy hero says he has a life for every monster he has killed, that being one trillion and spares.
Supposing what's being used is the short scale, it would look like this written down in number form: 1,008,435,000,000.

So, how long would it take to kill these many monsters?
If we imagine that on average this man has been killing one monster every second, then it would have taken him 31,977 years.

Why do authors feel the need to go into the realms of wacky numbers they don't understand to make things more seem more badass?

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who is not feeling this right now, like this is supposed to be a big cool power reveal dont touch my friends revenge moment but I just... dont care, I dont feel any hype from this I dont really care about antagonist nor the other girl and it feels sooooooo forced its crazy, is it long updated and I lost hype I dont know

Dex-chan lover
I know it's silly to expect any kind of logic or consistency in a story where a guy who lived 30k years still acts like your average Japanese high-schooler, but I feel the need to point this out.

The enemy hero says he has a life for every monster he has killed, that being one trillion and spares.
Supposing what's being used is the short scale, it would look like this written down in number form: 1,008,435,000,000.

If we imagine that on average this man has been killing one monster every second, then it would have taken him 31,977 years.

Why do authors feel the need to go into the realms of wacky numbers they don't understand to make things more seem more badass?
AOE spells and mass army murders are common in the isekai worlds these people are sent to. wouldnt surprise me if hes been part of massive genocides in the name of the "Goddesses" in charge of the school.

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who is not feeling this right now, like this is supposed to be a big cool power reveal dont touch my friends revenge moment but I just... dont care, I dont feel any hype from this I dont really care about antagonist nor the other girl and it feels sooooooo forced its crazy, is it long updated and I lost hype I dont know
You ain't wrong. I was much more hyped when i read the raws a year ago.

Once you are powerful enough you probably can swat whole armies in a second which would reduce the time. But it is still absurd. There is about 8 billion people on earth, but what's in the trillions? May be insects, most certainly bacteria. If you want numbers of monsters in the trillions, you need to visit multiple worlds or have some kind of generator feeding them to your world in a steady fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread