Maria no Danzai - Ch. 22 - Fate・Destiny・Mission

Dex-chan lover
It feels like if she does recruit him, it will be a burden to her since as we saw he's sloppy & just one wrong move will allow the police & everyone else to be onto Maria's tracks. Maria doesn't seem like she'll want to use him plus who is to say he won't just go off & do his own thing without Maria being aware of it or worse case, he goes off the rails once she denies his assistance. Or maybe she's going to kill him to silence him in the next few chapters & burden everything to which you can ignore my previous comment. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Despite being mentally scarred and full of revenge thought, he's still not used to kill and probably will screw things up. At most Maria will only use him as a scapegoat rather than partner in crime.

Dex-chan lover
Ijima dies falling down the steps
Oh. Convenient.

That's pretty much the perfect crime. Even the defensive wounds would be seen as from falling down the stairs...

Dex-chan lover
It feels like if she does recruit him, it will be a burden to her since as we saw he's sloppy & just one wrong move will allow the police & everyone else to be onto Maria's tracks. Maria doesn't seem like she'll want to use him plus who is to say he won't just go off & do his own thing without Maria being aware of it or worse case, he goes off the rails once she denies his assistance. Or maybe she's going to kill him to silence him in the next few chapters & burden everything to which you can ignore my previous comment. Thanks for the translations.
yup but with him on board now they can both plan much better the moves and even if police suspect maria, they wont suspect the boy right now and that gives her some leisure as he is willing to help her in her plans to get revenge, i would welcome him and teach him to do better planning to coordinate the attacks so he is not sloppy or being sloppy on purpose so police don't tie the crimes

Dex-chan lover
There’s no easy way out of this, unless Maria really crosses the line and offs the kid (which in itself is interesting) you have a witness that can connect her to all the murders so far.

If she’s not going to silence them, Maria has to bring them in, if only to keep an eye on the kid.

Dex-chan lover
People here saying he might be a liability. Don't forget Maria herself becomes a liability when she refused to kill Ijima. Her softness to cut loose ends will be the death of her

Dex-chan lover
ehhh.... the little femboi didn't really kll this guy..... it seems weak if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread