How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend - Vol. 5 Ch. 95

Dex-chan lover
My dear, you need some longer skirts if it's guaranteed that your panties will be visible when hanging out. Though I don't think that's likely to happen. She's only inclined to go shopping with her brother, and he certainly doesn't seem inclined towards longer skirts.

Dex-chan lover
And this is the real reason why you can’t have friends you’re attracted too… and also why you can’t have friends you’re not attracted to for some weird reason…

So ugly people will just end up alone while everyone else just fucks their hot friends or don’t have friends anymore. Covid ruined anything in between, literally in my country, you could only interact with 2-3 people or get charged with a fine for over a year and that’s when I realized I’m low on everyone’s list. Even my best friend I wasn’t in that 3, I wasn’t even in their top 10.

Eventually, you have to delete your Instagram and social media because all you see is people spending time with each other and knowing that no one wants to spend time with you because you’re a fucking miserable loser who will never ever fall in love

I want to die.

Supporter
7719297-William-Chapman-Quote-Words-cut-deeper-than-knives-A-knife-can-be.jpg

Dex-chan lover
And this is the real reason why you can’t have friends you’re attracted too… and also why you can’t have friends you’re not attracted to for some weird reason…

So ugly people will just end up alone while everyone else just fucks their hot friends or don’t have friends anymore. Covid ruined anything in between, literally in my country, you could only interact with 2-3 people or get charged with a fine for over a year and that’s when I realized I’m low on everyone’s list. Even my best friend I wasn’t in that 3, I wasn’t even in their top 10.
i feel bad for you, i do, but i don't think people who wants to be friend with someone because of appearance alone actually want to be friend, people that i'm close to irl that are friend never once talked about appearance unless they're joking and they're legit friends despite the difference in their appearance

also, the person you say best friend, you sure that said person think the same as you? not trying to offend you or anything, but i know some people that i think of something turned out to have a completely different idea of what they think of the relationship

Eventually, you have to delete your Instagram and social media because all you see is people spending time with each other and knowing that no one wants to spend time with you because you’re a fucking miserable loser who will never ever fall in love

I want to die.
i think it's a good idea for someone to delete their social media if they're too focused on how other people live their life, and honestly speaking, that kind of thinking are quite destructive, as in being too harsh on yourself, it's better if you think of improving your life instead or spending time on your hobby instead thinking negative things

don't get me wrong btw, i know where you are coming from, because frankly speaking, i'm alone as well most of the time nowadays so much so that i hate interacting with people irl, but it never once bothered me seeing people i know irl living their life because i think it got nothing to do with me and how i live my life got nothing to do with them either

Dex-chan lover

I want to die.
Jesus fucking Christ, this is a goofy genderbender incest manga and you're just randomly dumping your suicidal ideation on everyone. I say this with absolute sincerity: Get off the internet and seek help.

Users who are viewing this thread