How the Little Brother Who Turned Into a Girl Became His Big Brother's Girlfriend - Vol. 5 Ch. 106

Dex-chan lover
Dad:
212.jpg

Dex-chan lover
  • Oh, so it is Haruki's swimsuit from C22.
  • Mom doesn't quite fit in it.
  • And she is using it to get some action while covering for Haruki.
  • Dad's a little over-sensitive: It wasn't even risky when Haruki wore it, but mom certainly made it so. He stands no chance.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The fact it cut to a different scene before the dad said her name just makes me suspect more and more that the genderswap thing is hereditary.

Group Leader
Until I'm swollen, Until she can't walk, Until I'm numb, Until my head hurts, Until my cheeks are red, Until the neighbors know her name, Until my Dick is useless, Until my eyes are rolled back and they stay there, Until my whole body shakes, Until my mind disconnects, Until I pass out, Until my balls are empty, Until I can't breath, Until it gets longer than before, Until I remember the size of them, Until the end of time, Until it reaches my ball stick, Until she's grunting and growling, Until the whole world hears, Until she's out of juice, we aren't ever stopping, the bed could break, the floor could cave in, and there could be a killer natural disaster outside but we aren't stopping, Until we invent a new position, Until I'm trembling underneath, Until I see stars and fire in the back and I can't think anymore, Until I forget to talk, we aren't ever stopping.

Users who are viewing this thread